Half ton Cummins

Masterhack

Well college has the death grip on my bank acct right now so shes up for sale.
Motor and complete drive train have less than 10k miles. These thing really boogies I'll be sad to see her go.

Bo Layne Built 12V The Truck was assembled by Fast Layne Motorsports
Darren Morrison built 160 Pump
Garmon Built Tranny with Input Shaft
DPC Converter
TCI Shifter
Weston's Injectors
ED 66/74
ATS T4 Manifold
Hellman Sump
AirDog
Yukon Gear Rear Pos. Unit
Interior from a 2001 Minus the Dash(Stock 94')
Stereo is a Pioneer Navigation DVD with Polk Mid's and Hi's Kicker Subs Kicker and JBL amps.
- I have been getting a consistent 25-27mpg with this truck. Comes with a set of winter wheels and tires less than 5k on them and the pictured rims with the nitto 420s.
Email me at naa22@msn.com or call me 630 550 6534. These are pictures of the truck when I bought it but I can get more recent ones.
Asking 13500$

Attachments

• 95cummins.jpg
    95cummins.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 95cummins1.jpg
    95cummins1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
In the video from when it was for sale before, what is the awfull noise when it hits around 85 or 90.

Ron

In the video from when it was for sale before, what is the awfull noise when it hits around 85 or 90.

Ron

I listened to it three time to figure it out.....I had the back glass opened and the Tailgate down, I hit a break in the pavement...That was the tailgate bounced up and back down.

Video: [ame]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/wideopen747/20208a37.mp4[/ame]

More video...Sorry for the Crap Cell phone video...

[ame]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/wideopen747/dcd64278.mp4[/ame]

I loved this truck and miss it.

Yea the only noise this things make these days is a big dump from the waste gate. I have driven this truck fourteen hrs straight three times( from Chicago to arkansas to dallas to Phoenix) With no hiccups. I just cant afford a toy like this anymore when I'm living on the ramen and canned tuna diet. I would be interested in trades for a nice boring cheap gas stocker with cash.

Man, people ask way more mundane stuff that's not even half the fun!
Nice ride, I hope it goes to a SMART new buyer that doesn't ball it up.

Mark.

Back