Half ton Cummins

well we got it home today.. fun little truck.. good power and great fuel mileage.. im looking forward to getting it to the track and doing a few things to make it more consistant at the track, ie caltracks, some drag radial, 90/10 fronts, loose a couple leafs out of the rears..
thanks again Joe im glad it worked out.

I wouldn't do 90/10s on a street vehicle and congrats you got a sweet truck!

congrats on the truck. Great buy anywhere around that price!

some pictures
as we got it home
20130317_174139_zpsb9a60777.jpg

cruisin on the way home
20130317_153104_zpsbc38077a.jpg

took the stickers off the front and the window rain guards
20130318_141527_zpsc7c35732.jpg

lowered the back, c notch and cal tracks on the way
20130320_104414_zpsc4448a8e.jpg

20130320_104406_zps107dc15a.jpg

Last edited:
as it was it was way to loose to ever turn anything consistant. the front was lowered with wieght so it has plenty of spring travel up. With some traction it will lift and with some 90/10's it will help hold it up. Ive run them on the street before and they acctually help in a low'er truck to float it over bumps esspecially if you gas it a little to get the front up..

thanks for the phone cal Phil.. im glad to know how much you still like this little truck. I plan on making it better and sending you updates as we go.
cal tracks are supposed to be here friday so that will help alot with the traction issues.. maybe next week ill get out to sear point for some runs. drag radial will be next on the list..

thanks for the phone cal Phil.. im glad to know how much you still like this little truck. I plan on making it better and sending you updates as we go.
cal tracks are supposed to be here friday so that will help alot with the traction issues.. maybe next week ill get out to sear point for some runs. drag radial will be next on the list..

Nice talking to you...you are headed in the direction I was headed before I sold it to Joe! Enjoy the Truck!

Back