Half ton Cummins

Nice looking truck in my favorite color scheme, but still too heavy.

All these freaking RCSB's....:soap::soap::soap::soap::soap: I wanna freakin build one so damn bad.....but no monies :bang

Beautiful truck GLWS!

Its titled as a 95 and the registration has diesel as the fuel type. Lankey I got your email and replied.

Last edited:
Curb weight: 4695 lbs. so you figure a couple hundred extra with the cummins in it I would say its right under 5k lbs

Damn dude great price...... Feel like I paid too much for mine now. I would have bought this day one if I didn't already get mine. Awesome mileage too. What rear gear are you running?

Btw mine weighed 5600 I believe on the scales. Cliff was that right?

Max, your truck is the truck that Joe (masterhack) was going to buy. Joe and Jordan were stationed together, still are good friends. Joe's truck is a good runner and a better driver. Good luck with the sale.

Max, your truck is the truck that Joe (masterhack) was going to buy. Joe and Jordan were stationed together, still are good friends. Joe's truck is a good runner and a better driver. Good luck with the sale.

Small world......... My truck was not a good driver at all when I got it. Rear suspension would beat the piss out of you and truck shook so bad it was falling apart litterally. Above is 10X better now and it gets driven everyday. Funny thing is besides buying dynomat for some sound deadening it was just tweaking and tuning to get it to drive comfortably and stop the shaking.

I covered the interior (not including the headliner) of this truck with a sound deadening material, much like Dynomat. The complete interior, minus the Dash has been replaced with a newer model interior.

I loved this truck, and wish I could have kept it.

Great Truck!

its a fully rebuilt yukon gear kit with posi less than 10k on it but yea stock half ton rearend.

Back