havein problems with dd clutch

^^ in his original post he said he now has the "COMP" DD

sounds like your the type of guy who can destroy anything they drive, i have a buddy that swears he doesnt beat his vehicles.....but his normal driving style is our beating style.

the pivot ball that the passenger side of the throw out bearing fork sits on.....its a stud with a washer under it, remove it and take the washer out. this gives the throwout bearing more clearance and wont "ride" of the clutch fingers

mybe and since this posting ive asked everyone thats rides with me if im doin somethin wrong and they say no. thx ill check that washer out when i get to tranny.

It'd be about a 4hr drive for you, but I think it'd benefit you to drive up to Mike's (Lazarsmith) and let him take a look at it and/or install your next clutch for you.

I drove with a 3850 SB DD for about 40k miles and 550 hp. Two of the fingers finally broke off of the pressure plate. Peter recommended I go with a diaphragm style instead of a 4-finger style for daily driving. I installed a 3250 sprung hub SB DD.

Since then, I've been running 37" Toyo M/Ts, and keep things turned up to ~ 625 hp all the time. I've sled pulled once running the 4000 rpm TNT-R tune. I always start off in 2nd gear (with the 37s and 3.73 ratio) unless pulling heavy, or on a steep hill. Much of the 62,000 miles I have on this clutch has been pulling over 20,000 lbs. It's holding great, and has never slipped. I do find that the clutch pedal needs adjustment every now and then due to loosening from vibration.

Do you run a Fluidampr or ATI balancer by chance?

--Eric

So I'm guessing you have an early 05 with a NV5600 insted of a G56?

Wow...just looked at your sig. Are you really 925 hp on a single 66 turbo? Where'd you dyno?

probably industrial injection.... LOL that being said with giggle juice bean just did 1200 so possible

It'd be about a 4hr drive for you, but I think it'd benefit you to drive up to Mike's (Lazarsmith) and let him take a look at it and/or install your next clutch for you.

I drove with a 3850 SB DD for about 40k miles and 550 hp. Two of the fingers finally broke off of the pressure plate. Peter recommended I go with a diaphragm style instead of a 4-finger style for daily driving. I installed a 3250 sprung hub SB DD.

Since then, I've been running 37" Toyo M/Ts, and keep things turned up to ~ 625 hp all the time. I've sled pulled once running the 4000 rpm TNT-R tune. I always start off in 2nd gear (with the 37s and 3.73 ratio) unless pulling heavy, or on a steep hill. Much of the 62,000 miles I have on this clutch has been pulling over 20,000 lbs. It's holding great, and has never slipped. I do find that the clutch pedal needs adjustment every now and then due to loosening from vibration.

Do you run a Fluidampr or ATI balancer by chance?

--Eric

no dampr or balancer.

Back