HELP

here lately where the weather is warming up the truck is running fine with no problems. hammer down and it goes fine with no bucking. as you mentioned 01CTDBMF about edge, i to dealt with them and i had them send me a brande new module and harness and it still did the bucking after putting the new stuff on and while the stuff was completly off my truck while it was off to edge. ive replaced the APPS and that still ddnt solve it. just about the only thing i havent done yet is check all my grounds-mainly cause i havent had the time. doin an oil change this weekend and am gonna replace the cam sensor(had to have cummins order me one, gotta pick it up). back to the topic of my injectors-idk at this point if they are the cause of this headache but i do know that with this 66mm turbo these 125s just arent lighting it up like it wants to be so i am still looking for some 200s or 250s, hoping to get a used set at a good price before i am forced to buy new. also will be doing a new bigger cam instal soon once $$$ allows me, and will finally fix my damn oil leakin front of the engine when i do the cam.

I have the exact same problem, at anything above 1/2 throttle it stutters or misses after I installed 100 H/P Flux II nozzles, Edge bounces down to 12 or 14 pounds occasionally but usually is up to around 21 to 23,000 on rail pressure. I just purchased a spare CP3 pump to have sent to T&C Performance to get built into a 60% over pump and I am hoping that will fix my problems. Have also read threads that said that improper torquing of the connector tubes can cause a miss or stutter. Chevokeeman.