highest hp record on a hx35?

My 95' Junker has a WH1C in good shape. I'll measure it when I get home from work tonight. It's really easy to remove the compressor cover on on the WH1C's since it's a v-band clamp instead of a big snap ring.

Just about every one posting here has upgraded their turbo and knows that pursuing a hx35 highest hp goal would be pointless.

my super hx40 made a big power jump on my truck (my butt dyno verified it).
which makes me wonder.... why didnt i buy a turbo sooner?!@?!:bang

By no means was I pursuing any kind of record. It just so happened that it was the only turbo we had lying around to run for the event.

88-93 H1c is 54mm and has a larger shaft then the HX35, I made 659hp with a HX35/40 is that high enough....lol

I put down 405 on a stock HX35 with a 18cm housing and a set of 80hp bosch injectors and 22* of timing

What years did the hx35 come on? And what turbos came on each of the other years? I'm still new to this Cummings thing. :D

I must be new at this whole thing too, because never heard of Cummings...
Really, how do you spell the name of your own truck wrong? It's not even a typo, because it's in your sig too! There is No G in CUMMINS! pet peeve. I'm done.
:soap:

Really, how do you spell the name of your own truck wrong? It's not even a typo, because it's in your sig too! There is No G in CUMMINS! pet peeve. I'm done.

its a joke.

Garrett

We need a dislike button...

Well you're really not gonna like it when I get my badges done then.

The trucks not a cummins, it's a dodge :soap: pet peeve