Highest single CP3 HP ?

TEXASMILE161F.jpg

Interesting! The log shows max boost of only ~40 psi @ full engine load / rail pressure with drive pressure @ ~50-55 psi.

The cylinders have nearly identical EGT except for one cylinder. Which cylinder is the one that's high?

I’ll look for runs at drag week

Those data logs would be interesting too!

Hmm wonder who's that might be. I have seen a couple over 750hp pass on a Stage 3 pump and single charger. I heard there is one that is running around that will break that no problem and MOhooker I think it is the same truck you are talking about.
Slove: ya its quite intresting, I here good news coming from the west all the time, how bout the ole corn husker, git the new setup in yet???

It should be done in about a week or so. I think we have more in the works this winter.

You think you might git a hook on that thing this summer? I know in september I WILL have a class for you, and Im sure quite a few beers, so i hope you can make the trip. Looking like it wil be a goodtime, and i hope all the sponsors come threw.

Yes I am hoping to hit alot of pulls. We have one every week around here for awhile. I will be down there with Ryan in September.

I here from Kansas they have a truck running Floor It stg 3 not sure of the charger as of yet, 825, to 850 but there is alot of bugs to be worked out, they trashed the G56 this weekend[/QUOTE]

How about 868 #2 only!

John

I here from Kansas they have a truck running Floor It stg 3 not sure of the charger as of yet, 825, to 850 but there is alot of bugs to be worked out, they trashed the G56 this weekend

How about 868 #2 only!

John[/QUOTE]HUH???? yep thats more than we thought. Lohman is prob jumpin up and down

833.5 hp 1791tq on floor-it stage 2 pump. Building some twins as we talk and hope to run a stage 3 pump from john!

II is going to have to do some homework to touch that.HAHA

as in its old new for II the Stage II pump is already there , and has been since it was installed on Project X 2 years ago. same pump , same injectors and its tops the hp list for a single pump single turbo on both fuel and NX

I here from Kansas they have a truck running Floor It stg 3 not sure of the charger as of yet, 825, to 850 but there is alot of bugs to be worked out, they trashed the G56 this weekend

How about 868 #2 only!

John

Is this the one you were telling me about on the phone the other day, john?

<---- Mike from Dr.Performance?

as in its old new for II the Stage II pump is already there , and has been since it was installed on Project X 2 years ago. same pump , same injectors and its tops the hp list for a single pump single turbo on both fuel and NX
Not taking nothin away from Project X, what where the lph on the II stg 2. Not sure if any of this was on the sheet posted? I cant see it. Rail pressure, what size injectors, I red that this was a truck that anyone could build, and yet the custom stuff alot of us cant get. Im asking questions not trying to put II or the truck down, just some facts. Unlimited funds, can make lots of HP. I think 868 is just the start of what these CR can do, on single pumps and turbos.

Not taking nothin away from Project X, what where the lph on the II stg 2. Not sure if any of this was on the sheet posted? I cant see it. Rail pressure, what size injectors, I red that this was a truck that anyone could build, and yet the custom stuff alot of us cant get. Im asking questions not trying to put II or the truck down, just some facts. Unlimited funds, can make lots of HP. I think 868 is just the start of what these CR can do, on single pumps and turbos.

Project X is very simple for anyone to build. Most people waste a lot of money on parts that could have been better spent of parts that make power.
Parts on Project X
218,000 mile ¾ 2WD quad cab truck
Industrial Injections Single Stage II CP3 pump
Industrial Injections 29 LPM injectors
Industrial Injections silver bullet 66 turbo
Fass 250 fuel system

RayMac cylinder head with ZZ custom fabrication manifold
MaxSpool 2.5+ cam duel springs, pushrods
Banks Intercooler
Single solenoid Nitrous Express progressive system

NADP triple billet transmission
GearVendors over drive
Charlie Stewart Fabricated 9 inch rear with 4.33 gears for drag racing and 2.70 gears for LSR
CalTracs

Diablo Predator downloader
Dr Performance fuel boost module

RPM perfromance Datalogger