Highest single CP3 HP ?

I would lets the votes of big power makers decide,
Jorge Alfonso, Project X, in fact all three of the trucks at Drag week. All the projects at Dr Performance, and others that are top on the sport, and not public knowledge.

Yes, these are definately GREAT performing trucks. These CP3 threads are beat to death, they always turn into a pissing match. Amazing what a 20%+ increase in displacement does for the CP3, along with all the other modifications. Doesn't take a bucket full of brains to figure that one out. :doh:

there was talk about a Floor It vs Industrial vs Darkside showdown, but...........

nothing ever happened

Bottom line: you can't run the number w/o the fuel...

It's just physics, man! :charger:

x2 about TC. see you this weekend Mike (XL8R) :Cheer:

i'm in favor of a CP3 showdown....but more than just Industrial, Floor-It, Darkside....get Wicked in the mix too at the very least

Get some more businesses involved, we will all chip in say $2500.00 each and winner take all. So you can get the cash along with bragging rights. Bragging rights are great, but I am slammed building pumps now. I could use the extra money to take a needed vacation!

I am sure the pumps that show up will be tweaked further than normal. Since honesty is important, I think we should also test the pumps we sell to customers, as we ship them.

I also think we need to test 2 Duramax and 2 Cummins pumps, as well as 2 stage 1 kits, if anyone sells those, like we do.

There should be an open class for all out flow. Only these CP3's should be allowed to compete, for all tests and categories.
0 445 020 037
0 445 020 030
0 445 020 017
0 445 020 039
Reman part numbers that cross reference the above numbers, should also apply.

Since the customers come first and we are very busy, I vote we do this when business slows a bit. Hopefully late fall/early winter. I am sure with enough involvement and interest, it would make a good magazine feature.

IMG_1370.JPG

Hummm, thats not bad thinking. $$$$
JOHN I WILL HELP IN ANY WAY, You know that buddy!!!!!!!

I second that. Good thinkin Shane. I would love to be around for it. I would also love to see a test vehicle straped to a dyno all of the mention pumps. That would Make things interesting

Hey Shane whose pump are you running? Lets do that competion. I will chip in $$$$$$$$$$$$ too!!! For my pump dealer.

I will chip in a picky truck to do all the dyno testing for each pump after it gets off the bench. All on the same setting.

Well guys just got back from the pulls, run the open class, with pro-mod 4x4gasers, druged up 2wds gasers, and a few diesels, I put 65' on the 3rd placed truck, running a stg3 II pump :) Put 50 some ft, on 2nd place, Floor It pumped truck stg3 and Yes STAGE 3 Pump from Floor It on my truck with a 66.