Hmmmm

All of the exhaust leaks have been fixed and hot dang this truck runs amazing. Its making about 65 psi 20 Ish from the primary, will be doing some more gate tuning soon and bumping the timing up to about 26*.

A huge thanks to krazeun and Max for allowing me to borrow some clamps to get me back home from eniis and my now leak free operation.

Last edited:
Just need to save my pennies for a. 90 housing on the gt55 and maybe a 89mm wheel eventually. This thing has been running extreamly well on low boost numbers.

I know the feeling. A good set of twins just flows so much air it doesn't need silly amounts of boost.

All of the exhaust leaks have been fixed and hot dang this truck runs amazing. Its making about 65 psi 20 Ish from the primary, will be doing some more gate tuning soon and bumping the timing up to about 26*.

A huge thanks to krazeun and Max for allowing me to borrow some clamps to get me back home from eniis and my now leak free operation.

That whole time I didn't even know our ride was broke!

No, that was at the track when I decided that we needed to finish the bottle of crown. And we did... Then Marshall took me back to the hotel with my Margarita in a to go cup. LOL

So I had it originaly plumed so that drive pressure and the primary's boost would open the gate and spring pressure plus regulated total boost would keep it closed. Seemed like a great idea but the primary never really light. So I rerouted it to total boost to the bottom port and regulated air to the top. I am now getting 25 psi easily out of her, but the secondary will go to about 26-28 then the gate opens and the primary climbs to about 25 but over all boost doesn't really increase but to 50 ish. I tightened up the regulator to keep the gate closed longer. Will be doing a test drive later. I also bumped up the idle (was about 300-400 in gear ac on) and the timing is now at 25-27. The timing increase and idle bump have helped greatly with the haze out the exhaust. Will get some gopro shots of getting on it soon. I hope to get total boost around 65-75 but this head/cam combo have proven to run amazing at lower boost numbers.

Also no track tonight starting to look like rain is a possibiliy. Did take the truck out to get detailed inside and out.
20121026_133953.jpg

20121026_162027_HDR.jpg

20121026_161954_HDR.jpg

truck looks freakin sweet dude! I like that it runs lower boost, thats what I want,lower boost/more power. I can't wait to get my twins built.