Hogue to run PDRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your an idiot. Yes 100% stupid. I can and have proven everything I've ever said.

4dd874fa4f68186bd5acd4a69244a8d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You act like Jeff is the end all. No offense to Jeff but he ain't no benchmark for our team. Nadm is a lost fairytale who owes me money and made there own stories up to suit them. Plane and simple I didn't want to race a truck against a dragster....no one else in racing does it. Not fair not even close even if I had the advantage....I'm not like that.

You act like Jeff is the end all. No offense to Jeff but he ain't no benchmark for our team. Nadm is a lost fairytale who owes me money and made there own stories up to suit them. Plane and simple I didn't want to race a truck against a dragster....no one else in racing does it. Not fair not even close even if I had the advantage....I'm not like that.

Bullsh!t no one else does it. Apparently you've never been to a match race. I've seen funny cars race dragsters, a Pro Mod race an Altered best 3 out of 5...and I can list a ton more lopsided match races.

My intention was in light of expanding within the sport which Greg is doing in his own part. If anyone else would be doing the same, would we not at least look at it? I believe so. I know and its been said many times Mr Hogue has quite a bit of opposition, Stingpuller even said while thinking he is irritated most likely the sport needs everyone possible. Yes, I don't pay attention to the bickering among others, its the action to further the racing venue in general, again, my point of posting it even if you and many others dislike it.

I couldn't care less about what he said she said and so on, its not my problem, the battles going on are between the ones arguing. I am one person who tries to promote the sport and this time a article on Greg just so happen to be seen. How many have promoted this sport that are not even racing yet because they want growth like myself? I am sure many.

Feel what you may, an expansion in the sport by anyone is good (hoping) no matter who the person mentioned, love them or hate them your own frustrations derived from an individual doesn't effect me.

If you think its a pointless thread so be it, my point again, PDRA actually allowing a diesel into the ranks.

I intend to race when able.

Unbroken is dead on Wade. It just seems you don't want to be seen last to the lights. Match racing is what makes the sport fun too.

Racing

Fahlin we do need everyone possible. Its just that Greg and a few others are a cancer that we don't need. You can only burn people so many time or promise the word, to never deliver! Wade, I'm nobody! I already told you that. I'm good with that. lol I never said I was (unlike you).

Also

Fahlin you keep talking about Greg running these big orgs. That would be "GREAT" IF he was competitive, and didn't talk down on everyone else. He's going to run a couple races (maybe) look stupid and look for someone else to race with that will pay him. Greg is all about Greg and what you can do for him. It's really a shame as it seems he has a gift to gab!

Your an idiot. Yes 100% stupid. I can and have proven everything I've ever said.

I've never once got on here to bash you, just so you know. Please prove to me how you got that ring and pinion combination to work. There's hundreds of people on this site that are looking for that proof.:poke:

You need to stop sticking up for Wade. Maybe you need to use the search button on Wade Moody. Not jumping your sheet but Wade Moody did stupid amounts of by runs on the east coast making claims at NADM records for a couple years before even attempting to race someone In the other lane!!!! I'm not the only person that seen it in Columbus ohio. He wouldn't run Jeffs dragster that year and he was faster lol. Trust me he is a douche just like Greg. Now he is tryin to claim 2,000 hp and converter slip calcs and all his other B.S. Give me a fookin break. Maybe cause my sheet slowed down from 11.60's to 11.90's this year my opinion don't count? I don't give a rats ass. This is my 2 cents and I'm giving it!!!

You need to blow me lol. I'm not sticking up for anyone and am well aware of what goes on. I'd venture to say I've been to and participated in plenty more events than yourself...

Last edited:
My intention was in light of expanding within the sport which Greg is doing in his own part. If anyone else would be doing the same, would we not at least look at it? I believe so. I know and its been said many times Mr Hogue has quite a bit of opposition, Stingpuller even said while thinking he is irritated most likely the sport needs everyone possible. Yes, I don't pay attention to the bickering among others, its the action to further the racing venue in general, again, my point of posting it even if you and many others dislike it.

The thing is, Greg is not helping the sport. It will be just like last year when he made NHRA events. He will not race, he will fail to get his heap started, he'll hook the battery up backwards, he'll run way too slow...

Greg talks a big game, everywhere but here, because he knows that we'll call him on it.

Greg wants to got to gas venues because he knows he's the laughingstock of our world.

Yeah showing up and entering a NHRA TD class with an average 7.00 bump to qualify then running 12 and 13 second qualifying pass's helps promote our sport bunches....

I would prefer not having that sort of promotion. I had to endure several texts and phone calls from friends of mine in that regional class giving me crap for such promotion.

Wouldn't a normal person take their stuff to some podunk track T-N-T and get it to where it would run reasonable passes, reliably, and then.....toot your horn as much as you like?

Wouldn't a normal person take their stuff to some podunk track T-N-T and get it to where it would run reasonable passes, reliably, and then.....toot your horn as much as you like?

Supposedly that happens all the time but when it gets to the events it chits the bed! He always toots before he chits himself!!!

Supposedly that happens all the time but when it gets to the events it chits the bed! He always toots before he chits himself!!!

Don't you follow him on Facebook?

The problem is the tuners he was using were tuning it like a truck.

Don't you follow him on Facebook?

The problem is the tuners he was using were tuning it like a truck.

I can proudly say I do not follow him. He has never said anything I've even found remotely useful and let's be honest I know a dozen early 20 year old guys running 12's in full weight daily drivers so what would he bring to the table on the face page?

I can proudly say I do not follow him. He has never said anything I've even found remotely useful and let's be honest I know a dozen early 20 year old guys running 12's in full weight daily drivers so what would he bring to the table on the face page?
Laughs.

I used to have more fun with his posts before he blocked me from commenting.

Not is dumb as you think Wade. I have you figured out! I just said you won't race Jeff. Never once acted like he was or is the end all. You wouldn't race him in Columbus because you knew he would tree the **** out of you and you only had short game because you were gear bound on the big end and wouldn't be able to come around him then. What about TS race Wade? They offered up 2 grand for you to race Jeff!!!! To chicken **** there too! I also want to see a video of your engine making 2,000 hp. If you can just prove that to me I promise I will shut up and eat crow on this forum.

You need to blow me lol. I'm not sticking up for anyone and am well aware of what goes on. I'd venture to say I've been to and participated in plenty more events than yourself...

I doubt it but not the point. You wouldn't want a blow job from me. I have snaggle teeth lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.