Hogue to run PDRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a joke...... NO one takes you serious GH go away, been that way for many, many years

Again, how in the world does a person like that become "the face" of the sport? He is one person I wish would find something else to do with his time, b/c he makes the whole sport look idiotic.

I'll just leave this here.

4dc73775ec6b0469be93a27e80410623.jpg

You should scroll down his page and check out his comment about past tuners.

"Getting ready to go on the engine Dyno and get the motor ready. We want to get the motor cleaned up . We have some good help now, This has been the problem all along was tuners that didn't have a clue. This is not a truck."

Nice.... But why does the diesel god need someone else to tune his rail?

The difference between Stephen Hawking and Gregg is when Stephen opens his mouth, you know there is a genius inside.

Weird, Borg Warner wasn't mentioned. He announced them a long time ago they were on board for 2015... Then was seen soliciting them for sponsorship a couple months later at PRI. Then here he doesn't show them as a sponsor. Which is it?

Pic 1, hogue claiming Borg Warner as a sponsor for the 2015 season.

Pic 2, hogue a couple months later at the Borg Warner booth at PRI. Lying trying to get a sponsorship and throwing people under the bus trying to get sponsorship.

Now also keep in mind he lists that car and crew as winning an award for best looking crew and car at that race......

:hehe:

Now we all put our rigs on the track and race. We don't waste time pissin, we just build what we plan to build and just let the chassis do the talking, you know that guys. He may not be someone you enjoy at all, but in the end if you want to race DO IT and run against him. Its racing and the only competitor you are really up against is the track surface! Now, I expect to see others running the strip when they can. I am still in the middle of my teardown for my Pro Street build which I hope comes sooner than later by means of how much my more important home repairs cost.

I am glad this entertained you guys, now put the tires to the ground and get some hole-shots under the belt!:nos:

Althought I will be running NHRDA, actually spoke to Randy Cole the other day, nice to catch up with a great guy promoting a grass roots sanctioning body. Not too much has changed for Pro Street but the rules should be updated with a week or two for those wondering from what Randy told me.

TheBac, I don't think he is the face of the sport, hes a portion, he is just like all of you in diesel engine advancement of the world as a whole. I think no matter how fast he is going or what he may say, he is showing diesel performance is not always a black smoke dirty sport like diesels obviously still have as a label from the early days of trucks not just in heavy but light duty as well.

TheBac, I don't think he is the face of the sport, hes a portion, he is just like all of you in diesel engine advancement of the world as a whole. I think no matter how fast he is going or what he may say, he is showing diesel performance is not always a black smoke dirty sport like diesels obviously still have as a label from the early days of trucks not just in heavy but light duty as well.

Jim, you really have no idea how silly you sound. You may want to do some research about the illustrious Mr. Houge. He's embarrassing the face of diesel motorsports, unless you think running 13's in a dragster while blacking out the sky is helping us.

Ryan Tucker, I like your "Title" - Do it don't talk about it

Merry Christmas Guys & Gals, hope its a good one!

If he is, then he has work to do. I haven't payed attention to any speed from anyone for quite some time so I just may.

Any new trucks coming out or new rails coming out in 2015?

Mr Robinson anything new on your end?

If he is, then he has work to do. I haven't payed attention to any speed from anyone for quite some time so I just may.

Then do a little more reading. He isn't disliked around here just because it seemed like a fun thing to do....

Your lost Fahlin Racing!

That joke of a person won't race anyone! He is all talk and no action. I tried to race him at the NADM race and no go. I'm not sure I even believe you are who you say you are. If you think (and maybe you can) your going to build a pro street entry and a rail you must be a big BALLER! You probably even wear a shock collar. If your a baller (and I hope you are, we need all we can get) then I guess we will see you in the lanes and on the line and rubber to the ground and all that jazz.

Racing

Fahlin I hope you do build a car. I just get tired of hearing about all of Greg's hype and no action! Not to jump you but you really should read up on him and just look back with a open mind.

I understand that things go both ways guys which shows there is a reason for everything.

My rail won't be for a while, I just am trying to throw everything down on paper for that while I am working on my Pro Street. I will be buying my chassis from S&W race cars in PA to start. I had a chance to get a Dmax from a friend for a case of beer but he scrapped it because NOBODY would take it off his hands I didn't think of calling him before he did so (not knowing until a month later) :doh: I have no money to compare me to a big baller, I spend what I am able after important things are in order, but I don't waste time arguing.

I will race anyone and everyone willing once my 85 Chevy Pro Street is built. I have no problem what so ever, its racing. I however will hopefully make more power with less fuel and not waste so much. You could say my Pro Street is what will get my feet wet at the drags before the rail. If I win, I win, I lose, I lose no BS about it. It will probably be a little while before I get my first win anyhow so you big boys have no worries yet :lolly: I already have my framing material for covering the bed of the truck. All the major components such as the engine, trans are out. Windshield is out, rear slider is out next is fuel tanks and door glass and seat and other junk to scrap. Need any dirt to fill in the flower bed? I have that in the fender wells LOL What may take the longest though is getting the transmission and rear axle. My overall product should be different from everyone else besides working on the going fast aspect.

You should enjoy my low profile running board lol old farm truck at its finest!
http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140858

I am excited about it even if it takes me a while, it helps to have a wife who likes drag racing too!

Last edited:
I think no matter how fast he is going or what he may say, he is showing diesel performance is not always a black smoke dirty sport like diesels obviously still have as a label from the early days of trucks not just in heavy but light duty as well.

Mr. Fahlin, you are so far off base you make yourself look stupid with a comment like this.

I've seen you posting on may different types of forums, have you ever drag raced anything before? It appears you have theory's on things and have done some reading not much real world experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.