Hogue to run PDRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides a street car, no. The pickup that I happened to mention in a couple posts before yours will be the first all out racing rig going in a straight line. I have no problem being the 'rookie' in a sport. It seems that my incorrect statements revolve all around Greg's exploits and his attempts to further a sports venue through being idle for a while.

Majority of my experience is circle track, hot rods and just regular wrenching related to gas or diesel. My view points come from each angle I believe needs to be taken into context. I may not know as much as you or as much as someone else, I have no problem taking truths. I do not straight up say I am better than any other, I just stand in my point of view. Just as you do yours.

You can bash me, albeit you won't get my hopes down you will just fuel me to build something the best possible. I understand where you guys come from in this respect.

I am looking forward to learning and being there for someone who may need it.

Mean while I am trying to find a place to eventually get a bellhousing to fit onto a Lenco from a 5.9 Cummins.

Not bashing you Mr. Fahlin, just informing that most of the people on this forum are well informed and knowledgeable. The crowd can be rough when posts are made without knowledge or links to lies. Rookies are welcome as long as they don't serve up a load of crap.

I give props to any newer guy willing to dive in head first and take on Pro Street.

As far as Greg...I'm at the point that I don't even know why we waste the time...and I'm as guilty as anyone else.
If he wants to go embarrass himself with the PDRA then that just means he's not dragging down diesel events. We all know he's not competitive there and likely never will be. Diesel companies are cutting ties with him left and right it seems...let him go spread his drivel somewhere else. I won't miss him one damn bit.

No problems, there are no hard feelings to anyone, Rob. I will actually be getting back into my planning and design layouts of my drag truck after the first of the year once my headaches subside from trying to educate myself on other things. I have to make a trip to the salvage yard for a 12V71 Detroit intake manifold project I told a customer from my day job I would help him with for his pulling truck.

I am hoping Randy can score a track to hold NHRDA here in Ohio so the wife and I can attend and meet others and rock & roll :)

Unbroken, anyone wanting to be competitive should never be afraid to butt heads with the bull when taking on obstacles. I usually do it each time avoiding the easier ways around. The wife says you can race anything, but, Top Fuel and I am just starting out in Pro Street because its most attractive. Life is great :woohoo:

Can we start locking Greg Hogue threads again when they start? Whatever happened to doing that? I could care less if Greg runs 3's in the 1/2 mile on biofuel while his dragster emits pure oxygen out the tailpipe.

Can we start locking Greg Hogue, Wade Moody threads again when they start? Whatever happened to doing that? I could care less if Greg runs 3's in the 1/2 mile on biofuel while his dragster emits pure oxygen out the tailpipe.

Fixed it for you. I'm sooooo fookin sick of listening to Wades 2,000 hp engine and Greg's sheet being posted by others. I could care less if either one of them run fast or die tomorrow. They are on equal ground Greg and Wade in my book.

Fixed it for you. I'm sooooo fookin sick of listening to Wades 2,000 hp engine and Greg's sheet being posted by others. I could care less if either one of them run fast or die tomorrow. They are on equal ground Greg and Wade in my book.

This.

x4

Best thing that could ever happen for yall the diesel community is they both start their own org. and run each other as singles all season and claim world champs. So long as their awesome in their own minds and leave everyone else alone, all's good in the hood. The majority of the members on this site if given a poll would agree their cancer for the sport and have been for many years. I really think no one takes him/them serious. Like already said were all guilty for our comments but damn it....., also like already said just lock their threads to save everyone the grief. Far less drama that way. This Forum seems far less 'tech' as years past?

Last edited:
Life keeps on rollin........ as always

I always say you let everyone do what they want, and you will see who is standing at the end to prove their own, no matter your name, no matter your legacy and no matter your gender its all in your own skill to back up your known intention of future accomplishment. Each person just has different hospitality.

No bull about it.

Fahlin, just own up to making a pointless thread without doing your research. Seems like now you are backtracking and making cliche comments to change the real subject here.

Wades fast though. To me he's out of hogues league. He had a truck, he raced it, he broke records then he crashed it. Wade can be bashed for some things he's said but not for being slow or not racing.

Wades fast though. To me he's out of hogues league. He had a truck, he raced it, he broke records then he crashed it. Wade can be bashed for some things he's said but not for being slow or not racing.

Thanks but you forgot our mainstay and Greg's claim to fame....smokeless burn....lol

You need to stop sticking up for Wade. Maybe you need to use the search button on Wade Moody. Not jumping your sheet but Wade Moody did stupid amounts of by runs on the east coast making claims at NADM records for a couple years before even attempting to race someone In the other lane!!!! I'm not the only person that seen it in Columbus ohio. He wouldn't run Jeffs dragster that year and he was faster lol. Trust me he is a douche just like Greg. Now he is tryin to claim 2,000 hp and converter slip calcs and all his other B.S. Give me a fookin break. Maybe cause my sheet slowed down from 11.60's to 11.90's this year my opinion don't count? I don't give a rats ass. This is my 2 cents and I'm giving it!!!

You need to stop sticking up for Wade. Maybe you need to use the search button on Wade Moody. Not jumping your sheet but Wade Moody did stupid amounts of by runs on the east coast making claims at NADM records for a couple years before even attempting to race someone In the other lane!!!! I'm not the only person that seen it in Columbus ohio. He wouldn't run Jeffs dragster that year and he was faster lol. Trust me he is a douche just like Greg. Now he is tryin to claim 2,000 hp and converter slip calcs and all his other B.S. Give me a fookin break. Maybe cause my sheet slowed down from 11.60's to 11.90's this year my opinion don't count? I don't give a rats ass. This is my 2 cents and I'm giving it!!!

Your an idiot. Yes 100% stupid. I can and have proven everything I've ever said.

Status
Not open for further replies.