Hollister 9-29-2007

Alright... I reckon I'm coming. I've got to make a showing for the girls, since Tucker's slacking off and working this weekend. (Tucker's an endearing nickname for that Dirty Blonde thang).

Seriously though... it sounds like it goes til all hours of the night. I think I'll bring my sleeping bag and pillow lol.

And if I freaking break something, y'all have to help get my arse back home, since my mechanic's being a slack ass.

See ya there.

Yes lots of warm clothes, gloves, hats. We froze last year. Should be a good time. We are aiming for 1pm on getting there.

Pangela said:
Alright... I reckon I'm coming. I've got to make a showing for the girls, since Tucker's slacking off and working this weekend. (Tucker's an endearing nickname for that Dirty Blonde thang).

Seriously though... it sounds like it goes til all hours of the night. I think I'll bring my sleeping bag and pillow lol.

And if I freaking break something, y'all have to help get my arse back home, since my mechanic's being a slack ass.

See ya there.

Gee, thanks. At least I'm not sketchy...Just a slack ass.

Sounded like y'all had a long night of waiting from the phone updates I got...
Sweet pics, Scott!

And yes, I'm jealous I wasn't there. I had to entertain 150 well-to-do jerkwads at a work fundraiser. Yay for warm fuzzy feelings...? Not so much.

What happened to the purdy blue truck with the crazy tall bull haulers?

Here's the Video's I got, and a list of who's pulling in the chronologic order.
I had a blast. It was the biggest pull I've been to. Totally ridiculous and some COMPLETE idiots there too....

AND.... Gary was backing up the sled... not particularly watching where he was going, and one of the rubber mud flaps on the front of the sled, totally scraped down the side of Greenie... gargh!!! :bang

Rock Crawler
Ford Dually
Nick D'Amico
Joe-RedPuller
Jeremy Mallory
Angela- Green Machine
Young Guns Gasser
F350 Utility Bed- Idiot Sex Freak
Tom Colesanti
Joel Gooch- J&H Performance
Giant Stacks Blue Boy
2nd Gen Dodge RC
Unimog Pathetic

If you can't click directly on what appears to be the image, which is a movie, Right click on it- "Open Link"

Damn cam lope, get's me every time................

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

Yep, O.G.'s were there, I saw them throw the driveline in the bed, it looked like the front.
DirtyBlonde said:
Ya mean the O.G.'s were there? Luccckkkkky.

Tcolesanti said:

-Tom
Ain't them dang CP3's everyone keeps talken bout?...:doh: :umno:

The shear number of mullets at this event should have been an indication of future events yet to unfold saturday night. The deusch bag and his hooker humping in the F-350, the Chevy pickup blowing a radiator hose for apparantly no reason while sitting in the staging lane, mindless revving of engines, steering boxes getting ripped from frames, Dude trying to rehook with a GM 10 bolt "sans c-clips" extending his trackwidth a considerable amount by just backing up, racing off the pull tack after yanking the sled 100', and many other waterhead tricks I soon will forget. This was as I like to refer to as, a "bottom notch event" meaning it could be a whole lot better, but it never will be. Thats OK, I kicked back with some friends and some beers afterwards.

-Tom

Who remembers these two?....:woohoo:
P9292588.jpg

Scott thanks for the pics and vid,,,,It was nice to see and talk to all my fellow oil burner friends its been a long time for me. I almost forgot how to pull the sled but Tom Coleslaw gave me some good advice and between the two of us we figured it would be better that I pulled in 4th gear instead of 6 gear.

You all must admit the San benito county truck pulls are not boring.. :hump:

This is event is never boring. I think the crazy people and trucks, made the wait more laughable.
Congrats to Tom for kicking some serious a$$. Next time- I need eye drops to get his truck started. Diesel smoke in the eyes burns a little. Thanks Dan for letting us crash at your place!

Tcolesanti said:

-Tom

Hey now. Don't make fun of me without telling me first, jeez, you've got to prepare me. I had to spice up the video by throwing in a little incorrect information in there ;) Besides, I was just checking to see if you were paying attention :hehe:

Sooo! you never finished the story as to your new (and HOPEFULLY) final name. You'd started it in the scale line, but we got cut off. So? All Nighter?

Angela- it will change again. He hasn't stuck to a name all year. So pretend to go with it now, and wait for the "new" name.

Tommysgirl said:
Angela- it will change again. He hasn't stuck to a name all year. So pretend to go with it now, and wait for the "new" name.

No really honey, this is the "ONE"!!!!!!:bang :bang :bang

-Tom