Holy triple turbos

wow...... this must be the brother of the dude that welded up that ford roachie showed us awhile ago...

Dang where do I call to get these made lol. That guy has to be a red neck from the south

He said he drove it 1500 miles to denver when he finished it....:hehe:

Dunno - he was riding in gangsta mode, all laid back in the seat with the bill of his cap pulled down over the wrong ear, spindly arm hung out the window flashing color signs for style... don't think he was ridin' dirty, but I couldn't see his other hand either...

Did he growl int the first video? And I like how confused he looked when it just died....:doh::charger::charger::charger: maybe I'll buy two more 66mm and stack them up???? I have been meaning to use those zip ties and duct tape I bought the other day.:hehe:

This whole thread is just a testament to how insanely jealous you all are of the red nearded safety man.

Its supost to be dynoing 1000 hp in the next couple weeks lmao. he keeps deleting comments when he says 2 different things.

Amish, it that you? :poke:

That's unreal....

Uh, no. Amongst other paradoxes of that suggestion, you need electricity to weld, jagass. :kick::lolly:

Don't try and come back with some 1940's torch welding contradiction, either. Nobody does that crap anymore, except perhaps the retard in the video. From the looks of it he used a microwave. :doh:

i seen this before, but now after reading the comments, i had to comment on how retarded that guy is.