Hood stack part II: Completion

yeah he does, if you want them he'll trade you for smoked ones.
i think that's what he told me...

Okay! More pics are up. If it wasn't dark I'd take some from
Under the truck. But I now you can see the whole truck. And yeah I got 13 cab lights. They look sweet at night! I need more 2" circles on my front bumper air dam and lighted mirrors.

I would say that is a hoodstack and that truck has 3400+ lights.
Brandon

Ya if that isnt illegal I dont know what is. That wont last long and then you will have a nice hole in your hood. Ill even tell ya why its illegal so I dont have to post again. First its an obstruction of view and second it does not exit rear ward of the cab. You will get busted ill guarantee it.

Ya if that isnt illegal I dont know what is. That wont last long and then you will have a nice hole in your hood. Ill even tell ya why its illegal so I dont have to post again. First its an obstruction of view and second it does not exit rear ward of the cab. You will get busted ill guarantee it.

If your not a dick in front of a cop you will be fine. Radar detectors are more of an obstruction than that. And how many cops do you think know the exhaust laws that well?

Mine was seen by at least a hundred cops. Only words said:

"is that your exhaust?"

yes-

"hmmm, why"

get it up off the street-

"ok, looks interesting"

Gibson needs Roskoe to get him some HSG's.

O my that is really hillbilly looking not even a stack just a RBP tip poking out of the hood and a ton of chicken lights im not sure if thats going to be a hot seller. let me see the hood stack girls

I just went to whataburger in houston and no joke 10 ppl commented how sweet it was. They said they never seen anything like it and it was bad a$$. I think I'll hit up hooters or a club later to get hoodstack girls. Or maybe my girlfriend. Idk

the only problem i see is the angle of the stack compared to the ground...from the picures it looks like its leaning away from the cab quite a bit

if it were mine, the stack would be perpendicular to the ground...NOT perpendicular to the surface of the hood, which it appears to be

again, maybe its just the pictures or does anyone else notice this??

I noticed it to. Can't say I am a fan of it that much but I don't really care what people say about my truck either so good luck with the pOLICE.

Back