Hood stack part II: Completion

Joys of a black truck. Soot don't show as bad haha. I'm not happy with the way I routed the pipe. Kinds looks junky. Right now it goes to where the cat started and then dips Under the frame to 180* back to the right wheel well and then up to the stack. I'm
Fine with the pipe that goes from stack down to thru the wheel well. But Saturday I'm going to route pipe back to about a foot past the bed and hump it over the frame (between the bed and frame ) and then back up to the right wheel well. I did it that way so I cab incorparate a cut out so I can run a factory tail pipe aswell. Pics soon. I'm
Not happy with the way it is currently routed.

l_b855e9b688724f47ae135cc3843ad8b1.jpg

deliverance%20mighty%20purty%20mouth.jpeg

Not my cup of tea think it would look better if it wasnt an exhaust tip and was straight up and down not leaning forward....$.02

Are you from south of Zapata County? If so that explains the lights. Good luck when you are driving in the next frog strangler they have there in Houston:hehe: Maybe a flapper might help...or not..

Wow. Just Wow.

On EDIT:

I have been debating whether to post my opinion on this "hood stack" for a day or 2 and have decided to.

I'll say this....

You earn a hood stack. They are not accessories. Hood stacks with stock chargers are blasphemous.....

Sorry.....

Yes its definitely not straight. Its an exhaust tip and you can see the reduced part which looks very tacky in my opinion.

I guess I will never understand why people put a hoodstack on anything other than a dedicated puller. Take a good looking truck and do that to it:bang

Hoodstacks: Not Just For Powerful Trucks Anymore.

needs to be straight up!!!!:poke:

and needs to be a STACK...not a RBP tip:doh:

Back