Hood stack part II: Completion

The fact that its a tip and not a stack is not a big deal to me id just try to straighten it up and drop it down a lil farther so you cant see the reducer, and i also think hood stacks are more for pullers but its your truck, iv did stuff like that to some of my trucks before to people thought it was stupid but who really cares what they think... id probably do it to if i had a spare hood.. buti even catch hell around here for havin a stack in the bed so i could only imagine a hood stack lol

yes that fact that it's a tip is what makes it look "off"...it should be the same size up top...no visible "neck down"

this is a perfect hood stack IMHO:clap:
Picture011.jpg

yea i agree, thats bad ass...

thats what i was sayin though if he would drop it down in the hood more then it wouldnt look off, i think the rolled edge still looks good even on a stack

l_b855e9b688724f47ae135cc3843ad8b1.jpg

Leaning_tower_of_pisa_2.jpg

:doh:

You can do better, bud. Cut back the chicken light budget just a smidge' and do that stack right.

Then get a dyno sheet to back up that stack before some rural hood stack mulisha hunts you down and steals your hood.

Wow. Just Wow.

On EDIT:

I have been debating whether to post my opinion on this "hood stack" for a day or 2 and have decided to.

I'll say this....

You earn a hood stack. They are not accessories. Hood stacks with stock chargers are blasphemous.....

Sorry.....

Change the name of the thread to hood tip. Lose the tip and go with a stack my friend, or lose the whole thing imo

The RBP Hood Tip kit.... Be Just Like Jimmy Smith....... Without having to go fast and make power and stuff.

The RBP Hood Tip kit.... Be Just Like Jimmy Smith....... Without having to go fast and make power and stuff.

Stop it Tim......As soon as I can find out where he bought that kit I am going to put one Sheila's Mercedes GL320 CDI. That will be a great Valentine's Day Present:hehe:

Dennis

Hey.....Do you have any pics of the cab lights install? I am thinking about adding a few to the GL

Stop it Tim......As soon as I can find out where he bought that kit I am going to put one Sheila's Mercedes GL320 CDI. That will be a great Valentine's Day Present:hehe:

Dennis

Ah, you ain't got the stones to do it! LOL

Dennis, you should do the GL in reverse. Trunk stack/tip, cab lights on the rear of the cabin, TS Boat hood ornament

Joys of a black truck. Soot don't show as bad haha. I'm not happy with the way I routed the pipe. Kinds looks junky. Right now it goes to where the cat started and then dips Under the frame to 180* back to the right wheel well and then up to the stack. I'm
Fine with the pipe that goes from stack down to thru the wheel well. But Saturday I'm going to route pipe back to about a foot past the bed and hump it over the frame (between the bed and frame ) and then back up to the right wheel well. I did it that way so I cab incorparate a cut out so I can run a factory tail pipe aswell. Pics soon. I'm
Not happy with the way it is currently routed.

That will make it like Captain's call Exhaust on a boat! That Rocks So Hard:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Mullets don't belong with hood stacks.

When you have a hood stack, the party's in the front!

you think it goes 70mph?

Sorry Gibson, I wouldn't be giving you so much chit if you had the mods to support a hood-tip...and didn't wrap around your frame like an anaconda.

Back