Hood stack part II: Completion

Gibson, I will start with saying this: I firmly believe a person can do anything they like to thier own property.Regardless of others opinions. Others will always have an opinion, some different that yours.

Mine is very different than yours. I think that a hoodstack honestly should be on a highly performance oriented vehicle. Not a DD with a 65hp box. Now Ive never nor will I ever claim to have the best, badest, fastest, coolest anything (except the HSG's:rockwoot:). Your truck needs some dual 5" tips out the back. But, it is yours so. If you choose to keep it please do this:

MAKE IT LEVEL WITH THE GROUND!!!!!!!

Stick the tip's reducer under the hood. Mine is actually a tip with a rolled edge. It reduces to a 5" under the hood where it slips over the down pipe.

Fix the "anaconda" plumbing.

Remember, if done right and tastefully you could have something similar to this:
n1615121173_130514_1913.jpg
[/IMG]

Which anaconda, or which girl?

Girl pictured above.
Anaconda under the hood.

Oh, I wouldnt say that now.............in the next few months anyway

So, you gonna post pics of what's underneath your hood-tip?

And are the hood-tip girls going to TS???

Oh that, uh yeah.........let me find one. I think preston took one. Give me a minute.

Just bustin your balls roachie. I will say your truck looks bad ass. Probably the only street truck I have ever seen that has a good looking hood stack. Yours is done right and looks good. And your girls are kick a$$ too!

Why thanks, and thanks to those of you that complimented the truck and girls earlier.

2992455210103294471S600x600Q85.jpg
[/IMG]

turbo flip?
And you didn't answer my question about the HTG's being at TS

Yep, the turbo is backards.

Sorry, missed that. Yes they are.

And I will be armed..................

Its like I tell everybody else:

You can take the ugly one..............As soon as I figure out wich one it is.:hehe:

Back