Hood stack part II: Completion

Going back to the pictures I think what I found most interesting was the way he cut the hole (well there's two pics that look like he's grinding/cutting the hole not sure what one...nevermind). Did he waste any time taking the hood off? Heck no he just crawled his arse up on the hood (who cares about scratching the paint right) and went to town with that grinder. He takes his left boot and plants it firmly on the hood, scratching the piss out of it, err I mean stabilizing the delicate grinding process. To think, a normal person would have thought that one would have to take the hood of to do a good job. Their right...

Going back to the pictures I think what I found most interesting was the way he cut the hole (well there's two pics that look like he's grinding/cutting the hole not sure what one...nevermind). Did he waste any time taking the hood off? Heck no he just crawled his arse up on the hood (who cares about scratching the paint right) and went to town with that grinder. He takes his left boot and plants it firmly on the hood, scratching the piss out of it, err I mean stabilizing the delicate grinding process. To think, a normal person would have thought that one would have to take the hood of to do a good job. Their right...

LOL

I'd like to see how it looks CLOSE up
What did he touch it up with?

guys, this hood was shot anyways!
it was all bent up from either a hog or something hitting it and rock chips galore.
as far as the routing of it.
he is, as we speak, putting a 24v 3 piece on it and then going to route it straight up like it should be.
he hasn't had access to the internet.

What did he touch it up with?
sharpie.jpg

guys, this hood was shot anyways!
it was all bent up from either a hog or something hitting it and rock chips galore.
as far as the routing of it.
he is, as we speak, putting a 24v 3 piece on it and then going to route it straight up like it should be.
he hasn't had access to the internet.

So I'm just curious, is he adding the 700HP extra to make it right? Also why is he spending money on a hood tip, 3 piece manifold, and exhaust piping to do this when he should be saving up for a new hood thats not all screwed up? To each their own but if he didn't blow all the money on the hood tip project and chicken lights he could have purchased a new hood, and paid for it to get painted.

but his hood stack hole looks a LOT better than mine!!!!!

I thought me and Rochie steered him the right way with some good tips on how to do it. But i dont ever remember saying tun the piping like that....wow, thats just insane!

as for the lights, he didn't pay for them.
he bought the truck that way.
as for the hood, he IS getting a new one, just screwing around til he does, i guess.

LOL chase your cool dude. Oh and yeah it has about 8 dents in the hood about 6 down the driver cab. You can't see in pics and ya I did it that way fir a reason. And who said I don't got horse power? It may not be much but good enough to run it how I want to run it. I'm not even done with it yet. My truck is a work truck so I don't need fancy. My fancy rig will be a 75 crew cab dually ford. That's what I want to shine and be perfect. And wait ya it's stock. Has low compression prolly. Idk which. Maybe oil in coolant too. See you at DHRA in Baytown.

as for the lights, he didn't pay for them.
he bought the truck that way.
as for the hood, he IS getting a new one, just screwing around til he does, i guess.

Hey guess what. Those peterbuilt lights are off your 97 stroker remember? I made the bar :]

gibsom if you need some pipe to make your hood stack or hood tip whatever you wanna call it i got a six inch tip on my dodge i'm takin off next weekend its chrome but i can paint it black if you want it. the tip aint a name brand it just some old chrome pipe i had layin around its adapted down to four inch. pm me if you're interested in it

gibsom if you need some pipe to make your hood stack or hood tip whatever you wanna call it i got a six inch tip on my dodge i'm takin off next weekend its chrome but i can paint it black if you want it. the tip aint a name brand it just some old chrome pipe i had layin around its adapted down to four inch. pm me if you're interested in it

well thanks but I'm contempt with my TIP. Haha it's already black. 6" suites me. May go 10" after the new turbos. Idk yet I'm looking to get another 95 strokerpoker. Have fun

And I didn't spend any money on exhaust. Free minus the TIP. I'm a cheap guy. I'll talk anyone down from. Price or walk away. That's what working at a used car lot gets me.

And to touch up black paint. Just take gloss spray paint and spray into the cap until you get a lil puddle and then dip in a modle car brush. Works on most paints. Never see until your up close. Sharpies don't work they arract dirt.

Last edited:
Are they legal? I want one for my daily driver. Anybody ever had one on a daily driver? So far I'm stock with a predator on the way.

And who said I don't got horse power? It may not be much but good enough to run it how I want to run it. And wait ya it's stock.

And yeah I want people to think I'm a 1000 hp.

Well, you said its stock, with a predator on the way. Once you get that predator on there take out one of the pipe plugs in your intake manifold, then you'll really show 'em who's boss!

There is a saying my father taught me. I have lived by it since I was a kid.

If its worth doing, its worth doing right

Im really concerned with that flex pipe you have running around. That looks like a major fire hazard.

Ok, fine. Im tired of being nice. This is our mud vehicle, Id rather drive it to town.

Picture024.jpg
[/IMG]

i love how the flames go all the way onto the windshield of that mini-van, thats hardcore :clap:

Ok, fine. Im tired of being nice. This is our mud vehicle, Id rather drive it to town.

Picture024.jpg
[/IMG]

dude! I would rock that! That would be so fun to drive around, especially in the mud and trails! :rockwoot:

Back