Hood stack part II: Completion

The ugly one is the one pictured above, so you can just go ahead and let me hide her from the public for awhile....

threadderailed.jpg

IDK, not entirely convinced she is the ugly one.

Somebody just put a boat in this thread to round it off...........

Ask and you shall receive...boat from Mustique, even powered by a Cummins. Top that Dennis!

puertoricocumminsandexcavator020.jpg

Oh, I wouldnt say that now.............in the next few months anyway

You cant sport a hoodstack when your turbo will be under my hood

And heres a boat. Roach just look at the pic and think of ellison:hehe:
kl4g38a8ctm8vgcmiyh2b151haeakecjc60.jpg

Way ahead of ya forest. I didn't see the need when I'd be needing a new one for the new chargers.

Wow. Just Wow.

On EDIT:

I have been debating whether to post my opinion on this "hood stack" for a day or 2 and have decided to.

I'll say this....

You earn a hood stack. They are not accessories. Hood stacks with stock chargers are blasphemous.....

Sorry.....

agreed this is what a hoodstack should be on

Attachments

• Ratical Ram.jpg
    Ratical Ram.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 68
Roachies pics make me miss going to sevierville/pigeon forge and f-ing off for a while in the trucks.

Straighten the stack and forget about all that stock exhaust outlet/cutout mystery device bull****. Put the turbo on a 2nd gen manifold.

Ok since you havent responded I havent said anything in this thread yet but are you atleast gunna take the advice and straighten it up and atleast drop it where you dont see anything but the tip?

guess you can make fun of my baby stack

well at least give you guys something to make fun of

1233942231-1.jpg

guess you can make fun of my baby stack

well at least give you guys something to make fun of

1233942231-1.jpg

thats nothing really to make fun of...pretty common when sled pulling guys need a quick and cheap way to exit their exhaust upwards

well then i will make fun of my self double exhaust clamps
drove to the pull like that but then again it was only 10 miles away

Back