Hotels

roachie

Taco Master
Who is staying where?

And which one has in-room hot tubs?:cheer:

For extravaganza?? Holiday Inn...... No hot tub, will be outside drinking.....

I ususally stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It has in-room hot tubs. But my lady won't be joining me this year so accommodations will be different.

Stayed at the Ramada the last 2 years, probably will this year too, no in room hot tubs though. :(

I ususally stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It has in-room hot tubs. But my lady won't be joining me this year so accommodations will be different.

Does this mean you are gonna hang with the fellas this year??

Yeah, the lady was tired, and we wanted to be ready for the drag races in the morning. Lotta good that did us.... I left when I found out they got called off.

thats why you party first and worry about the important **** as it comes. DUH!!!!

is their a decent cheap place to stay at that you guys suggest? Finishing up college so dont have much funds for the trip...

from what i have seen so far in looking into hotels they have all went up since last year.

what are the TS performance dates and are they having the drags, and where are the pulls going to be held? same place as last year?

is their a decent cheap place to stay at that you guys suggest? Finishing up college so dont have much funds for the trip...

Ramada Inn was very cheap last year sub $70, just make sure you dont get a smoking room (unless you smoke), I dont have allergies but I couldnt breath for about a week because I was so clogged up

Heck, even when I smoked I would get non smoking rooms and step outside to smoke. Smoking rooms reek.

I guess we're gonna stay at the hilton garden or the LaQuinta, haven't heard of any places that are closer to the pull yet

Motel 6 is cheap, was something like $27 last Oct. Where besides motel 6 to they allow dogs, anyone one knoiw?