HotRodDiesels at Ennis

Oh "back to Houston" thats where youve seen it run.... I was trying to remember if Ive met you. Houston was playing around:hehe: in that 12.0 bracket crap due to the McBride fellow, I plan to run a tad better than that...

Yea never seen it run at redline yet. I haven been to redline in a while. I havent met ya yet but seen it run in houston. Im ready to see what it will do in ennis!

Its going to do 119mph by around 700' then be done.... "if" I dont get a gear in it:hehe::hehe:
Ryan

What gear are you running now?
And what gear are you going too?

Caleb, is your truck the one always parked up by the fence on the other side of the pits that says something like White Hype or something on the back glass?? Ive noticed the truck many times but always on the spectator side.

yea it is man lol i dont run it much cause everytime i break something lol... im usually out there with a friend of mine he has a 4dr 4wd cr runnin in the 7's he runs on sundays to lol

we will be there.... i wont be in my truck cause im going with my friend josh plus my pump is out.... kevin have you seen josh keys new truck?????

we will be there.... i wont be in my truck cause im going with my friend josh plus my pump is out.... kevin have you seen josh keys new truck?????

Yea I have seen and talked to the guy who built the truck. It was a nice truck when he had it. Lets see how long it can stay nice.

Yea I have seen and talked to the guy who built the truck. It was a nice truck when he had it. Lets see how long it can stay nice.

lmao yea i know what you mean man lol its still nice i mean he's takin car of it besides losing 2 center caps lol... but we all will be at ennis next wknd

lmao yea i know what you mean man lol its still nice i mean he's takin car of it besides losing 2 center caps lol... but we all will be at ennis next wknd

Yall should go to the track that friday night thats when all the real fun is gunna be :Cheer: .....pm me though

Well get this thread back on track. Mike are yall heading out that friday or saturday?

Friday if everything comes together.

Well I will be down there Saturday and/or Sunday to hook up to the trailer and test the new brake controller. I have updated my drag to tow truck thread. Get busy. LOL

yea it is man lol i dont run it much cause everytime i break something lol... im usually out there with a friend of mine he has a 4dr 4wd cr runnin in the 7's he runs on sundays to lol

The only other diesel ive ever noticed to dip in the 7's there is that maroon dodge with slicks, ive seen him run a 7.8x or so at a ODRA event last year. 24valve, silver bullet and lotsss of spray.

Lol yea Ray is the truck he is talkin about but the truck caleb is talkin about supposudly runs 7' I know when I raced him he wasnt doing anything but like 9.5's let me see if I can find the video.

Nice looking passes but it takes lots more ass than that to dip in the 7's....
Ya Ray was his name I believe....truck ran pretty well.
Ryan

Texas Motorplex in Ennis, TX is a NHRA 1/4 mile track.