HotRodDiesels at Ennis

Update: We were able to change the pump and injectors way faster than I thought we could. The chassis guy was great and passed the chassis.
So, the license passes are on again...LOL

John, I will be glad to help ya on your license passes. Go get your physical tomorrow if you dont already have it.

That's all squared away ... the track is good with it ... All we need is one other observer .... I will call Alex and see if he is going to be at the track Friday night

Sounding good, I too got my cage finshed today and made the appointment with the cert. guy. Truck passed with no issues, legal to a 8.50 1/4; faster than this ol heap will ever go. It really sucked having to pull the truck all around town today on an open trailer with it pouring rain! Best of luck to you guys and the weather for Sat. hope it works out for us all, I too have put in unreal hours in the last couple weeks to make this work.
Ryan

Thanks John. I'm hoping we can get some of the license passes out of the way this weekend.
I had the physical done last week so we are good to go.
I believe I have to run 10.00 or quicker on the last 2 passes to qualify.
I doubt we will have the power to do that but ya never know.
Don @ F1 sent some injectors down that we may try. He set them up for the 13mm pump but it didn't work. We may try them with the 12mm pump anyway and see what happens. It will probably be very smokey which I don't like but what the heck.
Installing the air shutoff today and loading it up. We will be leaving Friday morning between about 10 and noon.

Thanks, Michael

Mike, I saw your air shutoff stuff... looks sweet! :D

I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it... If I do, it'll be a last minute deal