HotRodDiesels at Ennis

Well, I passed my physical.
Going to meet up with the NHRA chassis inspection guy next week.
rocracing: Do you think you can setup licensing passes with the track for Friday night?
Digging the trailer out today to start setting it up to carry the truck.
No, this is not last minute, it's not the day before the race yet :)

I am on my way to Portland Oregon for a race tomorrow I will call Chris and see what we can due to get some license passes in friday night. I John Robinson and Alex Laughlin both have their licenses and maybe we can get them to come out and help.

here is the video....now remember im a 2wd 6spd lol not very good times for me. I think I ran a 10.04 or somewhere around there. He supposudly didnt change anything from this time. Not sure if thats true though.

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/cruel_gurl2001/?action=view&current=003.flv

kevin robs truck ran a 7.6 3 sundays ago... i was there when he's runnin the water/meth and spraying it and actually build enough boost that truck is balls fast for its size

Sorry to possibly de-rail this thread agin, but how many diesels are normally at redline on a sunday? Ill be on my way back to College Station and might just take the senic route to make a couple passes on my way home....

Sorry to possibly de-rail this thread agin, but how many diesels are normally at redline on a sunday? Ill be on my way back to College Station and might just take the senic route to make a couple passes on my way home....

It really just depends if everything goes good on my cam install today I will be there tommorow

it really just depends man.. sometimes theres alot others there may be very few

We got the back door to the trailer reinforced. Still have to put the plywood back on it and rewire it up. Then load the truck and install the tiedowns. Also balance the load.
It was a productive day, hopefully the same for tomorrow.

Rest of the cage go in smooth for ya, pain in the but aint it! Good luck Mike.
Ryan

Mike if ya need any help this week I will be back in houston and could come over a couple times and help ya if ya need it.

He worked the **** out of John and I this weekend. Got the truck loaded in the trailer and tied down.

Then we locked Mike in the trailer and took him for a ride. :D :D

He worked the **** out of John and I this weekend. Got the truck loaded in the trailer and tied down.

Then we locked Mike in the trailer and took him for a ride. :D :D

lmao! Glad I didnt offer soon enough haha. It will all be worth it when the first pass gets over in ennis.

It was a "fun" but tiring weekend. The trailer pretty much done except for a couple minor things and a good wash. Pretty tight fit and Michael did take a ride LOCKED in the trailer. :D He does have more balls than I thought since that is the first time in 20 years I have had a real load behind a pickup. So there was a little uhh practice needed. :hehe: :hehe: Just hope there is a lot of room to park where we're going. LOL

Just had time for a couple quick pics.

12_22_03_09_8_36_13_1.jpeg

12_22_03_09_8_36_13_0.jpeg

It really does fit I swear! :rockwoot:

12_22_03_09_8_36_13_2.jpeg

I'll let Micheal tell you about me trying to launch the truck in the trailer at the first red light before the straps were added.:doh: It did involve taking out a 2'x4' section in inside shelving wall.:bang I have excuses, but not a good one.:badidea:

Man you guys have come a long ways in the last couple of weeks. My hat is off to you guys and i cant wait to meet you all this weekend

Chassis inspection is today.
Trying to finish the air shutoff.
About half way done with pump and injector install.
Not going to have time to install the new lines, we will have to deal with the stock ones.

Well, we hit a snag. The truck will not fire with the new pump and injectors.
I will miss the chassis inspection appointment. So the licensing passes are out.
We are installing the old pump and injectors setup as I type. We are going to do the best to make the event but this is really costing us time. Not to mention HP.
I will keep you up to date as things unfold.
Michael

Heard the chassis got NHRA certified. :D :D
Now we just gotta make it fast enough. :)