Houston Raceway Park ~ August 7th!!

He might be out there but he is not running the event just pullin chains.... would be cool if he ran just motor against Mike for a shootout though!

So the basic rules are drive it out and run it for Texas Diesel Shootout?

I don't mind it maybe if alot of folks show up we could do a side pot or something. Twenty bucks a piece! Or do two classes: gas heads up, diesel heads up with the two winners facing each other for the " fastest street truck in Houston" title

I don't mind it maybe if alot of folks show up we could do a side pot or something. Twenty bucks a piece! Or do two classes: gas heads up, diesel heads up with the two winners facing each other for the " fastest street truck in Houston" title

You better get the DLRA to sanction it.:hehe: :hehe:

John you gonna be ready this month?

How about wunderwood??? Last race Joe was acting like whitey is ready to be unleashed!!!

How about wunderwood??? Last race Joe was acting like whitey is ready to be unleashed!!!

Me probably not, still can't seem to find the right six numbers. :bang

WHATTT? You mean Will is having his truck modded. I didn't know that, he didn't say anything about it. I guess that he will set the bar for the rest of us when he brings it out.:poke:

You must have me confused with some other arrogant race promoter.
The grey truck will be doing the unleashing.

So are we gonna know in advance how the racing is gonna happen? Or are the rules gonna be made at the track?

So you want us to predict winners and such????????????

As for as the challenge to the gas trucks , I made the challenge to stir up some grudge racing.( Did it on a Friday before some ford weekend a few years ago at Baytown. Not one Lightning would cowboy up.)They will not be part of the Shootout eliminations.
If it has an inspection sticker , tags and insurance,and drove it in the track we can arrange a grudge match. I'm sure there will be at least one truck if not two that can defend our honor.

So you want us to predict winners and such????????????

As for as the challenge to the gas trucks , I made the challenge to stir up some grudge racing.( Did it on a Friday before some ford weekend a few years ago at Baytown. Not one Lightning would cowboy up.)They will not be part of the Shootout eliminations.
If it has an inspection sticker , tags and insurance,and drove it in the track we can arrange a grudge match. I'm sure there will be at least one truck if not two that can defend our honor.

Yes, this was mentioned last Friday (August 7th) at Houston Raceway Park, by the announcer as far as participation.

Cool deal. I'll get dad to bring his ol truck out. It'll have to be trailered to like 5 miles from the track tho. Haha. And it does have tags.

11.5's but I doubt he will bring it. It's been sitting in the garage for almost a year

I hate doing this but here is the best place for this question. Does anyone know of someone in the Houston area that can replace injectors on a 2002 LB7 duramax? Number 4 is shot and I would like to do all 4. Sorry to jack the thread please PM if you know of someone. thanks- MAX

So who is showing up next week? Dannys out. Stelly, you get that thing dialed in? Ready to defend your title? Joe is your ringer gonna make it this time?