Houston Raceway Park ~ August 7th!!

I smell a special trophy for next month.
You asked for it.:hehe:

oh crap! just as long as it goes with the "champion" trophy

not cuz im gonna win it, just so they go good together in the pic that i know will be taken!

Well of the three Michael at least has a truck on the track this year. Has even competed in two NHRDA sanctioned events. Has a win and leads in points in Pro Street Division 4. So I have to give him some slack, at least for now.

David seems to be using my excuses, no time or money. So I can't really say to much about that. Of couse he does have a few more resources at his displosal than I do. :hehe:

With Joe appears to me a motivational thing :poke:.

No... its a financial thing. My truck is sold, therefore it would be foolish of me to take it to the track since earnest money has been put down.
My new project will start this winter....and it ain't havin no doors baby.:rockwoot:

No... its a financial thing. My truck is sold, therefore it would be foolish of me to take it to the track since earnest money has been put down.
My new project will start this winter....and it ain't havin no doors baby.:rockwoot:

Ok that gives us something to look forward to. Let's see no doors, hmmm let me think about what that could be. Ok I have an image in my mind.

Dragster1.jpg

Good thing cus if it had doors I'd blow them off for ya:hehe:

So Scott, how did that meeting go with the DLRA tech official:rules:

Who bought your truck?

Well of the three Michael at least has a truck on the track this year. Has even competed in two NHRDA sanctioned events. Has a win and leads in points in Pro Street Division 4. So I have to give him some slack, at least for now.

David seems to be using my excuses, no time or money. So I can't really say to much about that. Of couse he does have a few more resources at his displosal than I do. :hehe:

With Joe appears to me a motivational thing :poke:.

Who is his competition?

i was looking for a motorsportssupply/maxspool logo to put on joes roadster but couldnt find one :(