Houston Raceway Park ~ August 7th!!

My stiffest competition has been myself.
Just keeping the thing running has been the biggest challenge.
Trying to go faster has caused me to go slower for now, but I believe what we are learning now will make us faster eventually. If I don't run out of money or patience first.

Other than me:
Ryan up in Dallas is fast. That light Chebby is quick.
Bryan Carter had me covered at the NHRDA race but killed his trans.

Now David don't let me scare you, feel free to put Snow White back together and come race me.

As far as Joe goes, I don't think I will be able to run with a 2500lbs tube chassis sled.

What ya mean Scott?

First clue, it was a diesel racer that we all know of or most have heard of anyway:ft:

My stiffest competition has been myself.
Just keeping the thing running has been the biggest challenge.
Trying to go faster has caused me to go slower for now, but I believe what we are learning now will make us faster eventually. If I don't run out of money or patience first.

Well I was giving you a break and not mentioning that. He runs 10.2s or 10.3s, then upgrades everything to get to 10.9s.:bang

Ok so now I am going to give Michael advise, I am sure he will uh ignore it. And rightly so. :hehe: I watched the video of your first run Friday again and there is absolutely NO smoke after launch. You always tell me need more fuel. Put the bigger pump on. 12vs should always have smoke on the track, just look at Joe's. LOL

My guess is this guy/girl/thing:
13_prince.jpg

Whats going on guys. Max here have the white crewcab LB7 chevy that was runnin with ya. (yea the guy that did a 20 second quarter will burning in 2wd)!!!!!!!!! Finally found all of you on here. So this next race is any truck right? My buddy would like to enter his little S-10 blazer.

YouTube - HTownracing Final

YouTube - Blazonic

Mike this would be a great final race for you and him.... and make for a good grand finale!

They said on the PA that it was going to be gas or diesel this time around.

Yeah, that was Joe's idea I believe. He should've said any gas trucks that drove there under their own power. Now there's gonna be a hoard of stripped V8 S-10's and Blazers running.