Houston Raceway Park ~ August 7th!!

You guys are ganna make me put something on the track.

Sorry I was laughing too hard to type before.

Putting "something" on the track never seemed to be your problem. Getting it down that track in one piece is what we need a commitment for. :hehe:

Chuck Liddell couldn't make you " put something together for the track "

How many people you know have a brand spanking new dragster chassis rusting to the bone ? ....well besides Comp.

Chuck Liddell couldn't make you " put something together for the track "

How many people you know have a brand spanking new dragster chassis rusting to the bone ? ....well besides Comp.

To quote Scott, "the longer it sits the better it gets":kick:

Don't worry though, cus when it does hit the track Dan will have a worried look on his face:Cheer:

so this isnt meant to be a joke or anything, but will snow white ever return? i saw on psn you wanted to get it going for truckfest. id like to see it run. i used to see it at hmp, but never saw it make a pass

so this isnt meant to be a joke or anything, but will snow white ever return? i saw on psn you wanted to get it going for truckfest. id like to see it run. i used to see it at hmp, but never saw it make a pass

yes she will be back.
I made a bad business decision 3 years ago and have had to take care of that first.

Don't worry though, cus when it does hit the track Dan will have a worried look on his face:Cheer:

Mighty big words since you posted this about the dragshter:

Powerstroke Racer said:
I'm not interested in going out and setting the world on fire(remember this is a Power Stroke:doh: )

Hurry up and finish the thing Dave. I'll be here for snide comments when you need me LOL

Before I focus all my attention on busting davids bawl...when was the last time "the" Joe hellmann made a pass down a track???

Before I focus all my attention on busting davids bawl...when was the last time "the" Joe hellmann made a pass down a track???

Last time I saw it was in the video in his signature (David's Last :hehe:). I am sure it MUST have been on the track since then.

Not sure why he hasn't brought it out to show Michael how it's done. I know he ain't afraid of no 10s trucks. Maybe he is waiting on David to get Tinker Bell errrr I mean Snow White back on the track.

All three could race!!!

"The diesel trifecta: has beens, a never was, and Joe "

Just kidding guys

I believe I would be a "currently is" or did you miss the 10 second pass I made Friday night?
Granted I'm not the fastest but I'm doing my best.

i knew i could get mdw to post!!!

hey david, let me pass that thru the tech official

joe, it'd look better next to a free air horn! haha