How does the 181/210 compare?

Here is a before dyno sheet, for a p-pumped 24v that will be installing the 181/210 in the next couple of days. If anybody has any dyno sheets using the 181/210 please post them here.

Zach

any update on this cam swap ? Thanks Chris

is there any deals for anyone who run your pushrods/springs that want to purchase a cam?

question on the 181/210 when its shipped to you does it say big stick or 181/210 on the label?

any update on this cam swap ? Thanks Chris

Yes and no. After going through the break in period on the cam, before he got on the dyno he popped his charger. We went with a slightly different setup and so any gains will be flawed by the different turbo. Another member with a p-pump 24v had some numbers up a while back I will try to find the post.

If you have purchased springs and pushrods from us in the past, I would be happy to help out a rrepeat customer. I would be happy to give you free shipping good for $50. Call us and let's see what we can do for you.

The new cam cores come with a label that says 181/210 and bigstick. There was a mis-communication bigstick was supposed to be left off but it got printed anyway. Peak Diesel sells 181/210 cams as well. Our profile not on our "big" new cast billet cam core. I don't know how those are labeled. To make sure you have the bigstick core look on the nose of the cam. It will say hamilton and the lobes will be visibly wider than other cams on the market.

Zach

I thought the 181/210 big stick that Peak Diesel sold was the Hamilton Cam big stick .

They sell the 181/210 on several cores, but if you want the Hamilton 181/210 bigstick make sure it says Hamilton on the nose. That is the ONLY aftermarket cam with a core engineered for extreme stresses. I need to talk to them about that this week to avoid future confusion.

Zach

So whens the next blow out cam sale? I have your springs and figure I should go with a cam from you as well. I actually need to give you a call and chat with you about what exactly I need.

In the past, it was me and a few dealers and I had a little more freedom as far as prices when Don would trash our stuff. I have more dealers now and less freedom to have big sales. No blowout sales in the near future....sorry.

Zach

They sell the 181/210 on several cores, but if you want the Hamilton 181/210 bigstick make sure it says Hamilton on the nose. That is the ONLY aftermarket cam with a core engineered for extreme stresses. I need to talk to them about that this week to avoid future confusion.

Zach

Well I bought my cam staight from you so I should have a true Hamilton 181/210 bigstick right ?

Well I bought my cam staight from you so I should have a true Hamilton 181/210 bigstick right ?

Thats why I asked, when I bought mine it says big stick on the label but I never took it out to see if it has Hamilton on it. I'll have to open it up.

Hamilton cams guy,

I just bought a 181/210 cam from Rip's shop. I am wondering, will sportsman springs work ok with it ok? Also what else as far as keepers, retainers, and rockers are out there any way to lighten things up? Also where can I get your pushrods? Are you going to develope a fully rollerized cam for the 24 valve in the future??

My cam will give them hell, but they will work together. I like just a little bit more spring pressure than the sportsmans to control our more aggressive ramp rate. We have the rods or you can get them from Rip. On the roller cam we want to do that eventually but the heads are first on the list for us. There are gains to be had by going roller but they are minimal to a head change.

Thanks for the interest in our products,

Hamilton Cams Guy

Back