How does the 181/210 compare?

As soon as you let me do one...your billet to my non billet. :) Well I guess I did leave with 8psi.

Failed to mention that it was the 1st day it ran in 4 months too...so bring it on buddy..:poke::Cheer:

Last edited:
As soon as you let me do one...your billet to my non billet. :) Well I guess I did leave with 8psi.

Failed to mention that it was the 1st day it ran in 4 months too...so bring it on buddy..:poke::Cheer:

Q...

cams

They are on sale for $499 but we sold the last cast billet today. I will have my next shipment in two weeks. Call Geoff at Colt cams if you want a regrind they are $299. If you want I can have a new one cut out of the same style marine cam as the H2, if you can't wait for the billets, but I don't suggest it due to cam wear caused by narrow lobes. The H2 has a lot of flaking on the nose of the lobe. This with only a few miles.

And sir, if you want to see the results in person, I will schedule a time when you and anybody else can come and do some comparisons. I chose a big single with a loose a/r to show how the cam works, not the super tight a/r housings or twins. I have no doubt that you have a good bottom end. Do you want better is the question!

Zach

I am looking at purchasing a cam and was wondering if this sale price of $499 was still any good ?

The H2 has a lot of flaking on the nose of the lobe.

Zach

Funny, I have an H2 that is 2 years old with 47,000 miles on it from my 2002 truck and still looks new. The lobs have not flaked and the wear marks are minimal. I will be putting it in my 12 valve now and running it untill I need some fly cut pistons.

Funny, I have an H2 that is 2 years old with 47,000 miles on it from my 2002 truck and still looks new. The lobs have not flaked and the wear marks are minimal. I will be putting it in my 12 valve now and running it untill I need some fly cut pistons.

I did not mean that post to imply that every H2 cam will do this. However this one did. If it sounded like that is what I implied, I apologize. I am glad you are having good luck with your cam, I hope you continue to.

Zach Hamilton

I did not mean that post to imply that every H2 cam will do this. However this one did. If it sounded like that is what I implied, I apologize. I am glad you are having good luck with your cam, I hope you continue to.

Zach Hamilton

I have seen 2 of the H2 cams come out of a truck with 40,000 miles or more on them and neither of them were flaking on the lobs. These are older versions and things may have changed since they were built. I hope it was you just got a bad one for your test.

I will say I'm impressed with you and Colt Cams for doing like all other good cam companies with just showing your cam profile for the buyer to chose what profile they want. I hate all this secret BS that goes on in the diesel world.

I sent all of the ones I had out for testing. The rest should be here by the 26th. If they come in when they say they will be here it will take us about two or three days to get them into inventory and packaged. Until the second lot hits my door it is out of my control.

Zach

cam

I sent all of the ones I had out for testing. The rest should be here by the 26th. If they come in when they say they will be here it will take us about two or three days to get them into inventory and packaged. Until the second lot hits my door it is out of my control.

Zach

So if I call can I go ahead and get one reserved ?

Hmmm, I bet my 468 would benefit from one of these like no other!