How does the 181/210 compare?

I would love to see that Fletcher. Alas, it appears that Zach is the only one taking time to compare cams though and post it to the public. I'm very confident that if Zach found a better designed cam than his, he'd say it and be back in a few months time (if that) and be back to the fight with a better stronger cam.

Fletch,
I'm glad to see you slummin around in my sub-forum again. I thought self-proclaimed "classy -guys" were above that. I am not the smartest guy in the world, and I don't use $10 dollar words, once in a while I pull a $5 word out of my hat. But one thing I have going for me is I get really pissed when somebody outdoes me. I HATE having one put over on me. That is why I started comparisons on pushrods. I was loosing sales to a pushrod that had half the strength of the factory unit, hence the data and comparisons. As far as you are concerned, I have never actually looked at your camshaft, like I stated I keep my head down and work on my stuff. I have no doubt that you have a decent camshaft. The customers that have had them that I know speak good about them. I have one of them pulling one out now to try mine. I will let you know if the customer wants your cam back or not. Also I will let you know if your cam "runs circles" around mine. I am glad you got a sale in Kennedy,Texas. I guess what they say is true, Even the blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.

Zach

But one thing I have going for me is I get really pissed when somebody outdoes me. I HATE having one put over on me. That is why I started comparisons on pushrods. I was loosing sales to a pushrod that had half the strength of the factory unit, hence the data and comparisons.

Zach

this is the reason i will be going with a Hamilton camshaft when i decide to install one in my truck.

Fletch,
I'm glad to see you slummin around in my sub-forum again. I thought self-proclaimed "classy -guys" were above that. I am not the smartest guy in the world, and I don't use $10 dollar words, once in a while I pull a $5 word out of my hat. But one thing I have going for me is I get really pissed when somebody outdoes me. I HATE having one put over on me. That is why I started comparisons on pushrods. I was loosing sales to a pushrod that had half the strength of the factory unit, hence the data and comparisons. As far as you are concerned, I have never actually looked at your camshaft, like I stated I keep my head down and work on my stuff. I have no doubt that you have a decent camshaft. The customers that have had them that I know speak good about them. I have one of them pulling one out now to try mine. I will let you know if the customer wants your cam back or not. Also I will let you know if your cam "runs circles" around mine. I am glad you got a sale in Kennedy,Texas. I guess what they say is true, Even the blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.

Zach

What a coincidence, a few weeks ago a guy removed one of your big sticks and replaced it w/ my largest cam. I guess we’ll be reading about it in two weeks. As far as your competitive spirit, the earth trembles from your conquering desirers, Spartacus.:cyclops:

Dearest Fletch, Please keep me up to date on how your largest cam performs against my drop in.

Fletch it's always nice to see you amused by your own jokes. Keep it up. Hey, you want to put a cam in the test May 12th?

I would love to see that Fletcher. Alas, it appears that Zach is the only one taking time to compare cams though and post it to the public. I'm very confident that if Zach found a better designed cam than his, he'd say it and be back in a few months time (if that) and be back to the fight with a better stronger cam.

It shouldn't take him a couple months to copy someone elses cam, hes been doing it for years and as soon as he finds another one that out does his, which is quite a few out there, he will release his NEW cam, Zach has burned many bridges and left many customers out to dry, ruined motors and copied peoples products, Im sure Hamilton Cams will have some nice performance cams out in less than a year once he can get everyones profile so he can stop cheating customers and make a living that is actually about performance.

Bryce, once you actually make it into Diesel performance maybe you can actually say something, seems like if you leave fletcher out of your ignorant post he stays out of sight and keeps to his work and doesnt have to ask for other company cam's, maybe zach should focus on actually trying to set records or build something or even get into performance, do you even own a diesel truck???? Oh and i believe the Big Stick drop in :hehe: that was takin out and replaced with a fletchers cam was by a certain ummmm Froggy person, :kick:

It shouldn't take him a couple months to copy someone elses cam, hes been doing it for years and as soon as he finds another one that out does his, which is quite a few out there, he will release his NEW cam, Zach has burned many bridges and left many customers out to dry, ruined motors and copied peoples products, Im sure Hamilton Cams will have some nice performance cams out in less than a year once he can get everyones profile so he can stop cheating customers and make a living that is actually about performance.

Bryce, once you actually make it into Diesel performance maybe you can actually say something, seems like if you leave fletcher out of your ignorant post he stays out of sight and keeps to his work and doesnt have to ask for other company cam's, maybe zach should focus on actually trying to set records or build something or even get into performance, do you even own a diesel truck???? Oh and i believe the Big Stick drop in :hehe: that was takin out and replaced with a fletchers cam was by a certain ummmm Froggy person, :kick:

Just curious who are you? Do you even own a diesel. Maybe when you get in diesel performance you will learn to stay away from threads you have no business in.

When I get into diesel performance? I think I'm there. I'm 19 years old and have had no experience as far as car modifications until 2 years ago when I bought this truck. Since then I have busted my ass learning all I can on what little budget I have. I have yet to see anything about Fletchers truck even running down the track.

The thing I like about Zach is he actually posts details about why he does this or why he does that and doesn't leave anyone out in the dark.

You are correct though..when I make it into "diesel performance" I'll know better and let the tools keep running the show.

The thing I like about Zach is he actually posts details about why he does this or why he does that and doesn't leave anyone out in the dark.

maybe i am out of place posting here since no one really knows if i really even own a diesel, BUT...

i can say the fletchers cam spools my twins the same (IF NOT FASTER) than a stock charger. i couldnt be happier and it gets the job done.

for ride42's comment about leaving ppl in the dark, i would try to contact fletcher and talk to him personally. he gave me MORE info about his cam (and my engine) than i ever really wanted to know when i first decided to contact him.

Kyle

maybe i am out of place posting here since no one really knows if i really even own a diesel, BUT...

i can say the fletchers cam spools my twins the same (IF NOT FASTER) than a stock charger. i couldnt be happier and it gets the job done.

for ride42's comment about leaving ppl in the dark, i would try to contact fletcher and talk to him personally. he gave me MORE info about his cam (and my engine) than i ever really wanted to know when i first decided to contact him.

Kyle
:evil:evil

Now Fletch, Fletch jr and all of fletch's little helpers. I welcome critisizm and I welcome comparative data. But I don't welcome any of you coming into my forum and spoutin b.s. I will allow you to post data sheets with my cam and after you put the fletch cam in. But keep the opinions and the bull out or I will have those posts erased. If you boys can't start your own thread about data, dyno's or any other factual comparisons, then hang it up. Diesel pro has their own sub forum. Take the training wheels off, do you need me to show you how to post a thread with facts and data? It is called hard work. Any snot nosed brat can sit behind a keyboard and nit pick. Grow up a touch.

Twisted, Wow, there is nothing in your post that warrants a response.

Since day one we wanted to show comparative data and specs. Now it seems everbody is jumping on the band wagon. The guys that were secretive about specs are now saying you have been free with data all along. You BOYS that are making other cams have your panties in a wad because there is a couple dollars to be made in cams. THis is all I do, and I like my work, seeing a truck run good is almost payment enough. From the start we have tried to make cams and valvetrain a sensible price, a year or so ago a poorly designed f-1 bolt on cam was almost a grand. Now there are more choices and prices are MUCH lower almost half. And we are billed as crooks while others should be about to retire on the fat profits. Competition is a great thing for the consumer! If you other cam grinders don't keep it factual and talk about Real data. I am going to have to take the profitability out of the cam business for you.

If you other cam grinders don't keep it factual and talk about Real data. I am going to have to take the profitability out of the cam business for you.

That's just not right. I hope you don't start a landslide. Competition is a good thing but if this keeps up you'll knock the bottom out? That's what's bothersome but not scary. What's scary is all this 'talk' and OPEN data. You get a big company in the mix and the next thing ya know someone will be selling Chinese cams...cheap. How they will hold up, donno? However, I'd guess they would hold up like every other Chinese part for our Cummins.

.......IMHO, you keep the specs out, that means hardness a well and define the test.

That's my .02 for whatever it's worth.

Fletcher;SIZE="4" said:
"I can easily throw your biggest cam into that truck add a select key and my special lash (LOL, since you went the wrong way on your exh lobe) bench mark, then put my smallest cam in and run circles around those dyno produced numbers, plus eat it's lunch all day long up and down that old track. But I'm a classy guy. I'm going to pray and ask God to bless you w/ the same components the scarecrow received from that wizard dude….. :doh:

Bryce, once you actually make it into Diesel performance maybe you can actually say something, seems like if you leave fletcher out of your ignorant post he stays out of sight and keeps to his work and doesnt have to ask for other company cam's, maybe zach should focus on actually trying to set records or build something or even get into performance, do you even own a diesel truck????

But what fletcher said isn't ignorant? If not, that can only mean that he has compared the two cams he reffers to... i'm just saying...