How much is a 9 second diesel truck worth ?

I had my truck listed for $27,000 for quite some time, no bites. Ended up parting it out, sold the engine, roller chassis with trans, injectors, turbo , nitrous, etc... Came out above and beyond the asking price.

but this is about 9 second trucks, not 15 second trucks ...:hehe:

Good luck to you with the sale. I ended up saleing both of mine and both stayed diesel and went to great homes. I hope the same comes to you for yours and it will in time, great project you put together there and someone else will enjoy it once your done. It's not all bad being on the other side and watching someone else enjoy what you poured your hard work and money into, having it still be out there and competing will mean a lot to you later though! Try and hold out for a diesel guy, dont part it out........Good Luck

Ryan Tucker

Last edited:
Good luck to you with the sale. I ended up saleing both of mine and both stayed diesel and went to great homes. I hope the same comes to you for yours and it will in time, great project you put together there and someone else will enjoy it once your done. It's not all bad being on the other side and watching someone else enjoy what you poured your hard work and money into, having it still be out there and competing will mean a lot to you later though! Try and hold out for a diesel guy, dont part it out........Good Luck

Ryan Tucker

Thanks for the advice

well harvey ill race it for you until someone comes up with the money.. just sayin..
i wish i had the money..

well harvey ill race it for you until someone comes up with the money.. just sayin..
i wish i had the money..

Good idea, maybe i can rent it out im at about $750.00 a pass you think $700.00 and you buy and fix what brakes . If some of you guys out there are honest my $750.00 a pass might be conseritive by the time you buy and buid the the race truck.

not going to make it,my wifes off work for 6 weeks and just could not pull it off.I would love to go and support Randy and NHRDA .Randys hard work is paying off for us for sure.