how to build a a unlimited single charger motor

What is an unlimited charger in your definition? 4.1? 4.2?

If that includes pump, injectors, and turbo, then $20k isn't crazy. If it is just for the engine, I would look elsewhere.

If that includes pump, injectors, and turbo, then $20k isn't crazy. If it is just for the engine, I would look elsewhere.

That is alot of money to me. I am not knocking there product by any means, but it is almost like buying a pair of NIKE's, you pay alot for the name. I would love to have 20+ thousand to build a motor. I could build a killer motor for that money.

98extreme, i am not going to knock them because there **** runs good but i cant help but say find somewhere else to get the same results for less money. Maybe you have dealt with them enough that Dan takes care of you, but 3 of my friends have spent 10k++ and were unsatisfied. The motors ran good, but not good enough for the money. Hopefully you will have better luck. Tim

Hey Tim. Well. I talked to a couple big names and they told me 15k-20k won't get me that kinda Hp or RPM's with a 2.8 charger. They wouldn't even give a price. Waited for weeks and numerous calls but no one would give me the time of day. I firgured my $$$$$$$$ is just as good as the next and there's not many guys up here running there pruducts so I thought they would be willing to help out and work with me. I guess not though. Now I basically turned 98% of my diesel business needs to Scheids and they treat me really really good.

That is a little more reasonable, being a good 13mm pump and injectors is gonna run ya $5k.

Roller engine?

That is alot of money to me. I am not knocking there product by any means, but it is almost like buying a pair of NIKE's, you pay alot for the name. I would love to have 20+ thousand to build a motor. I could build a killer motor for that money.

Well. I'm single ,no kids and a pretty good job and a good diesel peformance side business too. Plus everythig I have is paid for so why not blow some money on a pull truck.

beatty looks like we'll have 2 pull out and finish the p-pumped stroker to beat up on the 5.9's

just about all we need is the hyper 4.3 and hook up the belt drive 4 the fuel pump