how to build a a unlimited single charger motor

Find a $100 car and accidently t-bone a new truck in the parking lot. Then try to buy it back off the guy or find the salvage yard that bought it... :D

there's a few 6.7's being salvaged from flood down here after the hurricane. can be had pretty cheap imho.

Yea I deal repairable diesel dodges and theres alot of 6.7 dodges getting cut up from the floods down south.

We looked into building a stroker motor. Yes they are in various applications, like case tractors and Agco tractors. Finding one with the gear train on the front of the motor is a little harder. Most are rear geartrain, with structrial blocks if they are in an agricultrial application.

you can buy a 6.7 long block from any chrysler dealer but i didnt even want to know the price of that, but I can tell you what a short block, head, turbo, injector, and ecm is next week, cummins is probably half the price though

Since you would only be using the 6.7 block and crank why buy a whole engine?
For a high RPM puller the 6.7 rods suck and the pistons would be more compression than you want. Ross can make pistons to fit, rods from a VP truck.

Im gonna start a new thread on this.

We looked into building a stroker motor. Yes they are in various applications, like case tractors and Agco tractors. Finding one with the gear train on the front of the motor is a little harder. Most are rear geartrain, with structrial blocks if they are in an agricultrial application.

Your rite I forgot about the block being diff, my cusin works for a case dealer.

Dale

I have heard if you look around you can find the 6.7 engines. The rods are weak for big HP pullers. If you get the cam right and on the 2.8 and smaller you really don't need to drop compression much.