how to build a a unlimited single charger motor

Depends how much money you want to spend. There are some really trick chargers out there. Alot of it depends on the how loose your convertor is. If you watch some of the guys you can see the difference. The first place truck and I run very similar chargers, but see how fast he lights his compared to mine. As far as fuel I probably have too much. The pump guys laughed when I told them I was putting it on a 2.8 cummins. Guess what they are right, I have the plate slid all the way back and it still has plenty of fuel.

Thanks,

It seems like the dodge side talks more about compressor inlet and wheel size than the powerstroke side which talks more about the AR side due to concerns with back pressure and to large of an AR not being able to light and stay lite.

Can a 5.9 12v light and keep a 1.24 AR lite with 13mm & 200cc sticks?

Just wondering since I have a turbo here with a 1.24 AR that I did not put on my 7.3L because of concerns in a single application, I was holding it for a comp setup.

Thanks,

It seems like the dodge side talks more about compressor inlet and wheel size than the powerstroke side which talks more about the AR side due to concerns with back pressure and to large of an AR not being able to light and stay lite.

Can a 5.9 12v light and keep a 1.24 AR lite with 13mm & 200cc sticks?

Just wondering since I have a turbo here with a 1.24 AR that I did not put on my 7.3L because of concerns in a single application, I was holding it for a comp setup.

I don't think an auto will get it lit. Some of the manual guys that spin 4500-5500 can run the 1.32 on a manual. Anything is possible, I suppose if you put a loose enough stall in and then blew the tires off when you locked it up, it might work. I know my convertor drops about 4-600 when I lock it.

I don't think an auto will get it lit. Some of the manual guys that spin 4500-5500 can run the 1.32 on a manual. Anything is possible, I suppose if you put a loose enough stall in and then blew the tires off when you locked it up, it might work. I know my convertor drops about 4-600 when I lock it.

Thanks..:rockwoot::rockwoot:

I believe your right on the auto, I have a 4 speed eaton that will more than likely replace the auto. I haven't made that commitment yet though, I spent good money on my BTS.

what crank do they use to stroke these engines? Custom billet?

perhaps they offset grind the stocker??? Billet would be for some big stroke and would be high dollar!!! Not out of the realm of possibilities though. ;)

Stoking a 5.9 can and has been done, but I think finding a 6.7 long block is the hard part.....