Hows this setup sound for a 2.6 class truck

so for the ts rules u need for the wheel to protrude 1/8" into the bore is that what it is, i hate to have the charger built and not be able to go run with all u guys in the points pulls. there are so many rules but seems the charger rule is different everywhere ya go. Kinda sucks that the rules cant all be the same.

Welfare huh? lol lol lol lol
No im not rich but definitely not on welfare. But im not gonna lie i do run nitrous and lots of it and im going to continue to keep on running it and continue to keep on beating your group. And your one to bring up financial situations I just heard the other day about you bouncing a check for eighty dollars for a set of head bolts LMFAO

:homo:yeah smoke and if u heard right it wasnt me it was danielle and it wasnt bounced it was wrote for jan 14 2009 instead of 2010, so if u wanna get into that with me we will because its no secret, come on down to my shop and see what happens to ya, i have gave ya that option several times and ur too big of a ***** to. U need to grow up and pay brian for all the parts u owe him because god knows hes telling everybody how much money u owe him. wow thats a good friend isnt it hahahahahaahahahahahaah why dont u call up to the head bolt guy and ask him the real story i sure u will find out the story isnt the way u heard it but lets be honest that wouldt be as good of a story. by the way do u wanna come to the baby shower for me and danielles baby, u know she lives with me know man that hurts since u have to tie a steak around ur neck to even get the dog to play with ya..... lol lol lol lol like i said i will be here at the shop all day tomorrow stop on over and we will see how that works for ya. hahahahahaha u r a :homo:

Yeah i do owe brian money for parts and i could care less who he tells doesn't bother me he will get his money back anyways see ya at the track hope your truck makes it past the 100ft mark this year or not either way doesn't matter and have fun with the baby im not to sure why you keep telling me about it ya must think i care or something

I mean its not my fault your to stupid to pull out I was surprised to hear your smart enough to get it in lol

oh, this is good stuff right here, if you dont think so you get out of here, this is a good program

yeah there smoke, go play in the road, its funny we never had any problems on here till u came on here. but thats the way u guys are, just leave this thread alone and go play with ur legos or go put ur nitrous line in ur mouth and open her up hahahaahahahahaa retard.

abi why didnt u make it to the pulls in eaton is ur truck not ready, i watched u pull several times last year and u have a really good running truck.

abi why didnt u make it to the pulls in eaton is ur truck not ready, i watched u pull several times last year and u have a really good running truck.

If u look at my aluminum plenum post u will see my plenum and head laying on the table and that is real time pictures, doesn't matter though because I am not making 850+ so I would have probably would have come in last

u were very competetive last year the times i seen u run, whats ur thoughts on the turbo rule, im sure u r running a true 2.6 charger, i know allot of the guys r using built chargers with housings made for the 2.6 class, im not from ur area im about 1.5hrs from u guys so i dont know all the rules to this class, i wanna build this truck to compete with u guys not whats down here, i had trouble i built a twin turbo truck and i broke 2 valves and trashed a motor, i didnt build the motor a buddy of mine did because i was working a bunch of overtime at the time, this year im building my motor with the help of patrick (gotta12v) who built matt williams 2.8 truck. at any rate i wanna come up and run with u guys and dont wanna waste a bunch of money on a charger and it not fit ur class, right know patrick is building me a s476 with a special 2.6 cover because thats what he told me it would take to be competetive in that class. Im not on here to cause trouble and never have until these 2 vannest guys jumped on here, we dont get along because i used to put it all over them guys and know they run the nos and my street truck wouldnt compete, i like how they run thier mouths when none of them smoke2500, pj,or brian have never beat me on fuel only. I pride myself on that as do u guys i dont believe in the nos in these classes it ruins the competition.

If u look at my aluminum plenum post u will see my plenum and head laying on the table and that is real time pictures, doesn't matter though because I am not making 850+ so I would have probably would have come in last

haha i came in last out at eaton accounting on how i couldnt get the truck to leave the line.

i came in 7th because some good trucks like you had trouble. my motor is not that high on hp. i think i will do fair at the local pulls around here though.

he would just say i dont know how to get any horsepower but i can hook u up with some :nos: *nx* :blahblah1::blahblah1:

.I thought PJ ran real good off the bottle last year in the street class. Seemed like a few other street trucks from the stables of Vannest ran without the bottle pretty good. I'm building an open truck so it doesn't matter to me either way. But I can tell you this much I'll be pumping a tractor trailer load of it mine!

:wrong::nos:.I thought PJ ran real good off the bottle last year in the street class. Seemed like a few other street trucks from the stables of Vannest ran without the bottle pretty good. I'm building an open truck so it doesn't matter to me either way. But I can tell you this much I'll be pumping a tractor trailer load of it mine!

Back