I Am new here and i'm a huge douchebag

Man **** yall Punk ass *****es..... yall so mouthy, big , and tough behind a 1992 dell in your mommas basement on dial up...... why dont yall shut the **** up before i come to your house beat the **** outta you . and while your on the ground fading in and outta conciousnos you can watch me tongue punch your hot moms fart box

Man **** yall Punk ass *****es..... yall so mouthy, big , and tough behind a 1992 dell in your mommas basement on dial up...... why dont yall shut the **** up before i come to your house beat the **** outta you . and while your on the ground fading in and outta conciousnos you can watch me tongue punch your hot moms fart box
LOLLOL
What was the last grade you completed? And don't you dare say anything higher than single digits. Because it would be a lie.

You eat a$$hole?? Phuckin gross.

Your official new name is DingleBerry

MODs, I motion for user name change.....:pop:

Seeing that there has been a motion made and seconded, we will now vote...
All in favor say I
All opposed ney

lol, that was pretty funny though. Was that on Tosh? I missed that ep.

J-Dub - If you just fade away for a little while, just creep and read threads for a few months, and come back, you can probably clear your name from this. And you'll know a lot more.

I that will fit him great.

So J-DUB can you tell me what I ate today after you tongue punch my fart box?

Ok.... I will slow it down for ya Geeez I was using a word play to express my anger its what people do.... where do you guys come from and how do yall make it thru the day....

Ok.... I will slow it down for ya Geeez I was using a word play to express my anger its what people do.... where do you guys come from and how do yall make it thru the day....

I think you mean fourplay.... :lolly:

I think I can speak for the rest of us and were not using tongue punching peoples fart boxes as a method of releasing anger.