I Am new here and i'm a huge douchebag

Fail_forecast.jpg

fail28.jpg

thread-pic6.png

THREADFAILED.jpg

I think I can speak for the rest of us and were not using tongue punching peoples fart boxes as a method of releasing anger.

I maintained a decent amount of laughter until I read this and lost it. :thankyou2:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Dingleberry,

My opinion is that once you cross the line and threaten folks (in jest or not) then suffix that with raping moms since I'm sure none of them would agree to your retarded suggestions, you have obviously not grown up and should get a vacation. $.02

Dingleberry,

My opinion is that once you cross the line and threaten folks (in jest or not) then suffix that with raping moms since I'm sure none of them would agree to your retarded suggestions, you have obviously not grown up and should get a vacation. $.02

or a ghey avatar

I so love this place.

After the weekend I had this thread really made me smile.

OP, Thanks man I needed this..

Glad you found some comedy in something, Dan. I hope everything gets better soon!

Man **** yall Punk ass *****es..... yall so mouthy, big , and tough behind a 1992 dell in your mommas basement on dial up...... why dont yall shut the **** up before i come to your house beat the **** outta you . and while your on the ground fading in and outta conciousnos you can watch me tongue punch your hot moms fart box

hey douchebag!!!!!!!!!!

2366 Iverson Bridge RD
Dorchester Iowa 52140

and in case your dial-up is too slow here is a link to a map...

2366 iverson bridge rd dorchester iowa - Google Maps

All this sh!t talking your doing spells out to me that you live in your mommies double wide basement and your big on incest and you watch too much MMA on TV so you think you are a badass. Must be curious about your own sexuality as well since you cried when you didnt get a bunch of attn from the guys here....

Anyone else think Im on the right track?

hey douchebag!!!!!!!!!!

All this sh!t talking your doing spells out to me that you live in your mommies double wide basement

Double wides have basements?? :poke: :lolly:

Man **** yall Punk ass *****es..... yall so mouthy, big , and tough behind a 1992 dell in your mommas basement on dial up...... why dont yall shut the **** up before i come to your house beat the **** outta you . and while your on the ground fading in and outta conciousnos you can watch me tongue punch your hot moms fart box

I don't care what any of y'all say that ****s funny!

hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah
Reminds me of SPEAKSUP

He's your buddy!

Ok.... I will slow it down for ya Geeez I was using a word play to express my anger its what people do.... where do you guys come from and how do yall make it thru the day....

How do we make it through the day?

If you have having trouble with this, maybe you need to see a head doctor.

You have issues. Serious issues.

hey douchebag!!!!!!!!!!

All this sh!t talking your doing spells out to me that you live in your mommies double wide basement and your big on incest and you watch too much MMA on TV so you think you are a badass. Must be curious about your own sexuality as well since you cried when you didnt get a bunch of attn from the guys here....

Hit the nail on the head!