I hate thinking of a title for my silly threads!

There are a ton of signal output modules on these concrete trucks that hit the trash a lot of the time. If anyone is interested in tinkering with them I can ship a couple out fo free.

It is made by truck lite for controlling headlights and wipers in one module instead of a ton of relays. I am not 100% on how they work but I know they require switch inputs and it uses the inputs just like any relay to send power out (or possibly ground?). Instead of multiple relays and such it is all done internally in one unit. I will see if I can dig up some wiring diagrams for this particular use. Just something I have always wanted to tinker with and havent had the time.

Last edited:
The Chinese piece i listed off ebay is still working for me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415240897.432403.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a ton of signal output modules on these concrete trucks that hit the trash a lot of the time. If anyone is interested in tinkering with them I can ship a couple out fo free.

It is made by truck lite for controlling headlights and wipers in one module instead of a ton of relays. I am not 100% on how they work but I know they require switch inputs and it uses the inputs just like any relay to send power out (or possibly ground?). Instead of multiple relays and such it is all done internally in one unit. I will see if I can dig up some wiring diagrams for this particular use. Just something I have always wanted to tinker with and havent had the time.

Sounds Interesting. I have more time than money...

The gap between more and enough never changes.

Can I derail?

I got my controller working

833d2ec5e08521a75fcade397b8c31da.jpg

For some reason I'm getting a frequency
(the XX. XX line) when I'm not moving, and sometimes it's jumping higher than my thresholds for lockup. Any ideas why I would be seeing this? It doesn't start until the engine starts. I think maybe I have shorted the speed sensor enough times it has gone to diag?

I haven't had time to touch the truck in a while. Family and house take precedence.