i think my trucks a lemon for making power

100 plate isnt where your rack was maxed to..
i also agree since your pump wasnt maxed from the get go in order to make 628 ccs with full cuts and now with 181's you prolly are missing 100cc's out of that. and not being maxed the barrels arent twisted so it does still have timing being pulled out.. so you dont have all the fuel you had thought.. combined with low fuel pressure= 588hp..
i suggest, putting your afc back together, send the pump to kevin to be maxed to around the 680ccs he got out of my 913 pump, bump you timing to around 32 and get a capable lift pump and you should reach your gaol pretty easy.. or keep being bummed about the results being less than you want..

Would like to see what drive is like at 70psi boost.

he has an ex gate that would limit it to 55 but gained some hp when he shut it and made 70.. its a billit 472/83/.90 and hes not turning high rpm so backpressure shouldnt be a huge issue.
it made enough power to eat his tranny since yesterday so that is the next issue.. bummer ryan.

I did not see any mention of why he had the charger gated to 55 psi. Further, only 25 hp resulted from 15 additional psi.

For what ever its worth i'm going to swap my .9 housing and try a 1.1 housing. The 1.1 is said to be good to handle another 14lbs/min of compressor flow when used with the 74/83 wheel.

No I got the truck in my garage and have it all tore apart hopefully I can get it runnin soon

Back