I want shop pictures..

Except the fact that your house is wood inside of the metal building. Now if you had went with metal studs and such then you could say no termites ever...

I see your point, but don't agree. With all the wood inside and only concrete and metal on the outside, I it highly unlikely to have a termite problem.

Jesus, BillyBob. A few extra keys wouldn't kill ya.

"Hey, Guy. Could I get some pics of the inside? I am starting mine soon and I need some ideas. I need an air compressor area and stuff like that. Mine is 50 wide by 80-85 long and 12 high. I will try to post pics soon. The building is already up and has been for years. It's an old poll barn."

Remember, capitalization is the difference in helping your uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. LOL

My eyes hurt. :bang

Just saw this! Lmfao! Actually fell out of my chair.......
bif

I finally started working on my barn again, its been sitting dormant/abandoned for over a year!
The steel structure for the east and west end walls needed doing,so I started with the difficult east end with the door opening.
I measured up the overhead door that came with the salvaged building and its giant,16ft by 16ft! so I framed it accordingly.
Started on the west end wall this afternoon, it will go quicker with just a man door and some windows.
Here's a pic of the East end wall framework.Please ignore all the junk laying about.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
Here's mine I'm working on . Nothing like some of these others but it will do .
30'X50'

IMG_20130825_110115_640_zps49262c46.jpg

IMG_20130929_170842_840_zpsc1bd7ba7.jpg

ed5612bd-c4e7-4bc1-85d1-737787b7040a_zpsed4ed22d.jpg

North and South walls have tin on them now,the South wall was a p.i.a. with all the windows.
More pics

Attachments

• shed with tin.jpg
    shed with tin.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • shed with tin 3.jpg
    shed with tin 3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
blown how tall is your shop? just wondering yours is close to what i want for size and cost if you dont mind?

blown how tall is your shop? just wondering yours is close to what i want for size and cost if you dont mind?

23' tall to peak outside 14' ceilings inside . I went with a tray truss to gain the height needed for the lift yet keep the outside height down a bit .

Thanks! Next spring we will be adding 24' leans on each side to the new shop building to add a 24 x 20 office, 14 x 24 lunch room, 20 x 24 dyno room on one side and on the other side a 24 x 32 wash bay/paint room and a 20 x 24 engine room with storage and furnace w/AC. Also plan to add a lot of extra outside concrete. Im trying to make room for another full time mechanic that's coming in over the winter and specializes in Dmax.
We've been doing all the construction with the help of friends and family and it came together fast over 5 weeks.

I am jealous of all the shop pics. Wish i could find the time and money to finish mine. Started framing n the front for the roll up door today.

Cstnder. What kind of doors r u using.

overhead is a standard 12 x 12 insulated. walk in is standard 36 x 80 insulated.