I want shop pictures..

got everything wired up last night, the lift works flawlessly. it is a bit low on fluid so I didn't pull a vehicle in, also I need to torque down all 16 - 3/4" x 7" anchors that hold it to the floor. pics of the concrete were taken the day we poured it.

Attachments

• garage15.jpg
    garage15.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
  • garage16.jpg
    garage16.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 0
  • garage 17.jpg
    garage 17.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
hay guy could i get some pics of in sides i am starting mine soon and need so ideas on inside set for air compresser areas and stuff like that mine is 50 wide by 80or 85 long and 12 high i will try to post pics soon the building all ready up has been for years its a old poll barn

hay guy could i get some pics of in sides i am starting mine soon and need so ideas on inside set for air compresser areas and stuff like that mine is 50 wide by 80or 85 long and 12 high i will try to post pics soon the building all ready up has been for years its a old poll barn

Jesus, BillyBob. A few extra keys wouldn't kill ya.

"Hey, Guy. Could I get some pics of the inside? I am starting mine soon and I need some ideas. I need an air compressor area and stuff like that. Mine is 50 wide by 80-85 long and 12 high. I will try to post pics soon. The building is already up and has been for years. It's an old poll barn."

Remember, capitalization is the difference in helping your uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. LOL

My eyes hurt. :bang

Well, I never seem to "win" anything. So I'm glad you all got a good laugh out of it. LOL

first truck on the lift, should have figured it would be a ford. dads truck needed brakes, not having to work on the ground made life so much easier.

installed lights sat afternoon. the lights and bulbs were free so I will use them til they need replacing, then I will get the same bulbs for all the fixtures.

Attachments

• lift.jpg
    lift.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
Not really my shop, but I'm having this put up to put my tractor and junk in. I'm taking part of it and making a Man cave/Bar/cooking hide out.

It is a 24' x 36' and will have a 12' porch on the front for cooking and whatever.

Attachments

• IMG_2173.jpg
    IMG_2173.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2172.jpg
    IMG_2172.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
Anyone buy a pre-fabbed kit?

Just wonder if the quality is there......seems like it would greatly speed up t he construction, as long as the cost isn't too great

Just wonder if the quality is there......seems like it would greatly speed up t he construction, as long as the cost isn't too great

I did several years ago. I bought a 45' x 75' x 20' steel kit with insulation from Olympia Steel in PA. Everything was predrilled and came with arch dwgs and assembly instructions. Included all bolts, cables, everything. It took me and a few buddies 9 days to fully construct it. In 2005 it cost me $28,000. Probably around $45,000 now would be my guess.

every man needs a man cave and a place to park their junk..

Phil needs a place to go when Mrs. Phil puts him out.

I have built a few garages for people that bought pre-fabbed wood kits. They are the bare minimum. Definitely had to add quite a bit to make it solid.

I have built a few garages for people that bought pre-fabbed wood kits. They are the bare minimum. Definitely had to add quite a bit to make it solid.

To me it is silly to buy a "pre-fabbed, wood" kit. I bought a pre-fabbed metal kit. No termites.....ever.

Except the fact that your house is wood inside of the metal building. Now if you had went with metal studs and such then you could say no termites ever...