II silver bullet

Advanced Diesel in Harristown Il (by Decatur). Jeff is the owner and who you need to talk to. Tell him Tim give you his number. 1-217-963-2097 They also have turbos to. Thats where my 2.8 hx50 came from.

Tim

How big are the II drago flow injectors are the close to a 5x18?

So the super flows are 5x18? And do you have to have a moded pump like II site says?

10x16??

that is 160 thous. total hole area. The biggest 12 style injectors being run that i know of are 5x25 dual feeds which is 125 thous. The big lines are 120 thous. I not going to argue because i dont know, but that is huge if they are 10x16. Are they 9mm nozzles to fit that many big holes in them? Tim

so dragon flows are 5x16?
and super dragon flows are 10x16?or would they be closer to a 5x18??

10x16??

that is 160 thous. total hole area. The biggest 12 style injectors being run that i know of are 5x25 dual feeds which is 125 thous. The big lines are 120 thous. I not going to argue because i dont know, but that is huge if they are 10x16. Are they 9mm nozzles to fit that many big holes in them? Tim

Remember that holes are round and you have to compare their area not there diameter. A hole of diameter 2 has an area four times greater than that of a hole with a diameter of 1.

Look what a little excel work produces:
Hopefully my math is right and I don't make a big ass out of myself :kick:
orificesizes.jpg

So 10x.016 is actually smaller than a 5x.025 and about a tenth of the cross sectional area of 0.120" line, and still half the size of a stock line.