Illinois get together

Also, if anybody is interested, I will be giving 10% off any of our products at the show and no shipping charges. Just let me know what you want in advance. Heads included.

And how much for your 110 springs? I have a 4k gov spring and stock valvetrain...:eek:

I was going to wait on a cam untill I wasn't broke for the winter, but I'll take the 188/220 and bolt on gear.

Count me in and possibly a couple friends. We were just discussing getting 3 of your cams.

I will be there with a couple friends and begging for a replacement for my F1 cam thats in a melted CR.

So.. is there an Iowa stop planned after that? LOL

I'd like to make the Illinois deal and bring another Cummins owner, but there's no way I can say 100% with weather possibilities and that long of a drive.

If you want, we could meet up and you can ride with me out there.

If anyone from west of there wants to car pool out there i will have room for a couple. I'll be coming from kansas city, mo.

Zack, you gonna bring any tshirts? Wouldn't mind buying a few. Makes a damn good Xmas gift for the gf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Although it is not official yet, we might have a special guest to announce soon!

Stay tuned.

Zach