Inline ISUZU into Ford almost complete!!

Thanks guys, I've been in PA working and will be for the rest of the month but the adapter plate for the 5R110 is pretty much finished and I will start working on the supercharger bracket when I get back home. I picked up a 14 bolt axle for super cheap and will be installing it with a parrallel 4 link suspension in the rear, going drag racing so the IRS has gotta go.

I am building up the 9.5" 14 bolt with for big bearing housing ends so I can eliminate the c clips, toss in some 33 spline moser axles, explorer brakes, tru track diff and 3.42 gears and I should have a nice strong axle for $1K.

The performance calculators claim this thing should run 10's but I doubt it, I know I will give it every effort I can, I would be happy with 11's for sure but we will soon see.

Thanks, I really like the satin paint so far, its different. When I finally get to sand it down and do the final paint it will be like this except I will go with a base coat clear coat, using the same colors with a satin/flat clear coat. I am also thinking of going with some brushed aluminum parts in the cab to kinda give it an airplane cockpit feel.