Is a ats compound set up what i need ?

There are several good twin turbo mfg's on here. Everyone uses pretty much the same turbos so its just a matter of finding a company that can give you actual customer service. Recently i have had dealing with Johnny at StainlessDiesel.com, has been awesome to deal with! He pretty much does it all and builds very nice piping kits.

Sent from my fphone

There are several good twin turbo mfg's on here. Everyone uses pretty much the same turbos so its just a matter of finding a company that can give you actual customer service. Recently i have had dealing with Johnny at StainlessDiesel.com, has been awesome to deal with! He pretty much does it all and builds very nice piping kits.

Sent from my fphone

^^This! Johnny is an awesome guy to deal with and his customer service is top notch. He has gotten me out of a pinch several times, and got me back on the road. Hours of phone calls and advice, quick repairs for mistakes on my end, or overnight shipping at his expense, whatever it took. I haven't run his twins kit on my truck (big single set up) but I got a chance to see one of his kits removed for a guy to go bigger. The quality speaks for itself, and fitment was spot on. I'll be on my second single from Johnny as soon as I sell my current 475/83, and it won't be my last.