It starts as a bare frame.....

attachment.php...
here is a nice done up pulling frame.

Very nice :Cheer:

Is that a Gasser chassis? Looks heavy, but nice hitch.

I believe that is actually a 1988 and down Chevy frame. I could be wrong though....I built one for the Super Stock 4x4 gasser class up here back a few years ago, never did get it quite done but I sold it for a decent price and all the money I got for it went into my current puller. I will dig up some pics of that old one.

RyanB

I believe that is actually a 1988 and down Chevy frame. I could be wrong though....I built one for the Super Stock 4x4 gasser class up here back a few years ago, never did get it quite done but I sold it for a decent price and all the money I got for it went into my current puller. I will dig up some pics of that old one.

RyanB

Looks like that vintage to me too.

new load of parts come in today....

more parts accumulating...:rockwoot:

Attachments

• truck 004.jpg
    truck 004.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 102
  • truck 006.jpg
    truck 006.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 98
  • truck 020.jpg
    truck 020.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 93
  • truck 019.jpg
    truck 019.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 69
  • truck 014.jpg
    truck 014.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 95
:poke:hey two questions... does that drop box have the faster ratio that the diesels usually go to in order to have enough gears, and does it have the thicker gears in it to take the extra power and a hell of a lot more torque? I know that the guys i have talked to have run into problems with the alky style drop boxes and they have costed some guys a motor or two from breaking. just figured id add that if someone else hasnt already. what ratio do you plan to run?

not all of us can be independently wealthy like those MO guys.

Not all of us Mo boys are $$$ I had to sell rent my kids out and sell my other play toys to.I only drive a 75 ford can,t afford them new truck.my wife drives a 72chevy.

Well take some pic, of the motor of Destroked this weekend you,ll like the front cover and all the rest of the polished parts:hehe:
Dale

cab is taking progress..:rockwoot:

Attachments

• chmsl smoothed.jpg
    chmsl smoothed.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 47
  • chmsl filled.jpg
    chmsl filled.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 54
  • firewall welded1.jpg
    firewall welded1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 45
  • firewall smoothed1.jpg
    firewall smoothed1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 45
  • cab inside primer1.jpg
    cab inside primer1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 43
  • cab inside painted1.jpg
    cab inside painted1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 58
just the interior is black. Still not sure what the outside is going to be. Ken and I are working on some idea's.

blue and orange would be sweet......something pretty wild that stands out.......cause this is your baby and its your biggest advertiser so you might as well go all out on the paint/vinyl wrap on the body.......

you make me feel special quoting me like that.......and in all seriousness, i would use something like bass boat paint, that stuff sparkles like no other under bright lights and will attract all kinds of attention, do something wild with the paint job......tiger stripes front to back OR up and down with black MA stickers on it.......make that SOB stand out.....

Needs to have the impact the Nascar cars have in person at the track. The colors are far more vivid than they are even with Hi-Def. That blue on the #24 is wicked in person with a little sun on it.

The Blue and Orange thing......didnt some big time puller we know use that color scheme a few times?????