It starts as a bare frame.....

Thats a bold statement since it was a Mod Class Champion......I know this truck will run but those are some huge shoes to fill......Dmax or not

Thats a bold statement since it was a Mod Class Champion......I know this truck will run but those are some huge shoes to fill......Dmax or not

joke, joke, funny, funny.......calm down man.......your not a 6.0 so dont pop a head gasket......

I'm far from worked up .....I was standing there looking at the colors with Eric and there are some bad a$$ colors to choose from....it would be cool to see him come up with something to make it stand out even more than it already will.....and if we arent here to challenge him like this........cant you imagine the announcer...."Another Pewter Duramax hooks to the sled tonite folks" :hehe:

I'm far from worked up .....I was standing there looking at the colors with Eric and there are some bad a$$ colors to choose from....it would be cool to see him come up with something to make it stand out even more than it already will.....and if we arent here to challenge him like this........cant you imagine the announcer...."Another Pewter Duramax hooks to the sled tonite folks" :hehe:

Silver Birch...Thank you!:hehe:

We have only been here a couple hours and Eric has a color for the truck. The picture doesnt do it justice...PPG "Oh So Orange"

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 62
There are 3 here painted that color and man is it bbbaaaddddd in person. I cant even imagine in the sunlight.

Forget the color........we found a potential sponsor....I had no idea he lived here

Attachments

• 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 108
i love that sign!!! very cool color also, keep taking pics of the build up and post them, it is great to see progress

That paint is going to look sweet out in the sunlight. Now just how much of the truck can we paint with it?

This blue and silver with that other orange. It sure should look pretty.

Attachments

• 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 36
so I take it this truck will not be seen pullin this year ? we all know the all show no go rule .LOL