It starts as a bare frame.....

I think he is just dodging what axles he is welding under that soon to be chrome chassis!

smart man, go big or go home.......easier to use the big stuff now then keep replacing parts in a 60......that stock rockwell front end will take about the same power a HIGHLY modded 60 will take at a much lower price........

Steve I cant help but smile looking at the smoke my pump churns out in your avatar.

The start of life as I know it for this truck

Is this a 2002 that was at a salvage auction a few months back out on the east coast like NY or PA. ?????

If so I was bidding on the same truck..... We were looking to make it into a pulling truck as well

I was over at Eric's shop and snapped a few pictures when he was blasting parts clean.:what:

Attachments

• Photo_022508_001.jpg
    Photo_022508_001.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 148
I heard a rummor that it was gonna be cummins powered with an Allison behind it hmmmm ? I also heard he ordered a stand alone Allison controler from Destroked hmmmmmmm?

attachment.php...
here is a nice done up pulling frame.

Attachments

• DSC00267.jpg
    DSC00267.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 153
Steve I cant help but smile looking at the smoke my pump churns out in your avatar.

Why are you guys in Michigan swapping everything around. I sold a pump to a guy in Mich. Some of the money came in the form of check from one person, the rest came in the from of Paypal from another?
LOL