It starts as a bare frame.....

some newspaper and chicken wire would help that 1/2 gallon of bondo stay in a little better :hehe::hehe: J/K....

truck, frame and front axle looks good, i see your using the 60....

Just imagine what they could do with Red bull and some Yager.
Judging by your history with the stuff, not much gonna get done..

Using this smiley.....:kick:

Glenn is the yellow guy on the right
Yager and RedBull on the left:poke:

some newspaper and chicken wire would help that 1/2 gallon of bondo stay in a little better :hehe::hehe: J/K....

truck, frame and front axle looks good, i see your using the 60....

Its actually pretty thin coat. Body guy is doing a great job. Did alot of metal work to make it look right, but in order to get the wave out....

Damn cab is still to heavy though...

Its actually pretty thin coat. Body guy is doing a great job. Did alot of metal work to make it look right, but in order to get the wave out....

Damn cab is still to heavy though...

do like all the cool kids do now a days, cut the cab floor out......

damn those rules, wont allow it. This is just a pulling truck, not an all out hot rod like the big boys...

10 gauge I think is what it is.

If I had the equipment to do so, we would have cut some 3" holes in it and used a die forming rig to put a flare in, save a bit of weight and make it stronger

Not sure if stiffer is better in this situation, but before the frame was boxed, I could pick up the back corner of the frame about 3" before the front would lift off the stand, now when I pickup back corner, the whole side lifts right up.

We still have lots of structure to weld in once the drivetrain is in place, but if stiff is good, we are on the right track

Eric, did you keep track of how much weight you added by doing this?

I've done so much cutting and adding, I honestly did not.

I have cut out more then we added in so far though, I'm confident of that

Cab in those pics is complete minus the color and doors.. Interior as it looks is only lacking the seat, pedals and steering wheel

coming along nicely there bud... you be ready for TS or Smokin the Smokies? Yeah I know it's a long shot but heck, seems like you knocked the frame and body work out pretty quick.

C-ya

Eric...Man you just voided your warranty. You might as well sell it for scrap!

Looking good!

Looks like that cab came out pretty good.....can't wait to see how it turns out

Looks like you're doing a hell of a job on it. That frame looks great. If you still got more bracing to do, I don't think you'll have to worry about it twisting much.

So why are you on the internet instead of working? I'm calling Eric right now!LOL